Deep in the forest lives a band of merry animals. Some sleep during the day, some can change their color, and others can even see in the dark! Do you know what they are? Discover the amazing abilities and unique habits of animals in this educational app that's packed with endless hours of fun.
Who Lives in the Forest? is an app designed for young children to explore animals and science in a way that is exciting, engaging, and easy to understand. It features eight fun games based on the special characteristics of forest-dwelling animals, including how they get their food, where they live, their life-cycle, and more. A slideshow featuring lively illustrations and fun facts about each animal is another great way to create discussion and encourage further learning.
The simple interface and intuitive gameplay make this app ideal for young children, but don't be surprised if mom or dad wants to have a go too!
- 8 different games exploring the unique characteristics of animals
- Increasing levels of difficulty for longer playability
- A slideshow featuring fun facts about each animal
- More than 10 delightful characters
- Beautiful original illustrations and animations
- Lively soundtrack complete with fun sounds
- Protected learning environment with child-locks to all external links
- Easy-to-use, kid-friendly interface
Connect with us!
Visit us: http://www.GiggleUp.com
Like us: facebook.com/GiggleUpApps
Follow us: twitter.com/GiggleUpApps
Email us: Support@GiggleUp.com
Brought to you by GiggleUp, creators of the award-winning Interactive Telling Time and other educational apps for kids. Our goal is to promote learning through play with the purpose of helping children develop useful learning skills. Our apps have been enjoyed by children and used in classrooms all around the world!
- Fixed a crash issue on loading screen
- Performance and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a read aloud option!
I'm a preschool technology teacher for ages 5 & under. I like the graphics of this app. The video is informative (with exception of squirrels ability to find food they have buried. They can't find about 80% of what they bury!) However the facts in the video are not read aloud. My students are not reading yet. Making this app prohibitive to playing independently. I will not buy the full version unless a "Read to Me" option is included. Please consider an update for this.
Doesn’t even open.
On all iPhones, just a white screen and nothing else. Too bad, my autistic daughter LOVED this game before they broke it with an update.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- GiggleUp Kids Apps And Educational Games Pty Ltd
- 78.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 GiggleUp Kids Apps And Educational Games Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.