WHOLETONES 2SLEEP / Life, Love & Lullabies • 2½ hours of music to fall asleep…
Wholetones 2Sleep featuring Life, Love & Lullabies is music designed to help ANYONE feel more relaxed, have greater peace, and best of all, get better sleep than they've had in years.
- Listen to all 6 songs from the album WHOLETONES 2Sleep: Life, Love, Lullabies
- Over 2½ hours of music
- Read Michael S. Tyrrell’s weekly news articles and blog posts
- Access to exclusive offers on your mobile device with push notifications
- Download music to your device for offline listening
- Repeat and Shuffle modes
- Airplay / Chromecast Compatibility
1. Brahm's Lullaby (174 Hz) 29:52
Probably the most recognized lullaby of them all. May thy slumber be blessed.
2. Gabriella (333 Hz) 28:57
I wrote this lullaby for my niece who has an incredible gift... to see angles.
3. Suo Gân (396 Hz) 29.52
Literally, "lull song" in Welsh, this traditional lullaby is both poetic and alluring.
4. All The Pretty Horses (444 Hz) 29:51
This classic American lullaby with a sweet melody will sing you to sleep.
5. All Through The Night (528 Hz) 29:55
A lullaby from Wales, this song is best in 528 Hz because it can bring you rest.
6. Angels All Around Us (963/120 Hz) 28:45
I wrote this to capture the awe inspiring feeling we're not alone.
*FREE BONUS* (a $27.97 value!) Audiobook - THE SOUND OF HEALING: Unveiling The Phenomena of WHOLETONES (2 hours and 42 minutes) Written and spoken by Michael S. Tyrrell
*FREE BONUS* (a $9.97 value!) Digital Book PDF - THE SOUND OF HEALING: Unveiling The Phenomena of WHOLETONES written by Michael S. Tyrrell includes 167 pages of life-changing personal revelation... a virtual key to unlock your hidden potential. This book is the perfect companion to accompany the music as it demystifies the science behind the frequencies and explains how to get the most out of your listening experience. There is even a chapter that shows musicians how to recalibrate their instruments to play in the 7 healing frequencies. And of course, plenty of historical information concerning the healing tones I believe were given to King David by God Himself! Truly an inspirational journey into the spiritual realm of healing and much, much more... - Michael S. Tyrrell
Michael S. Tyrrell - Acoustic and Electric Guitars, Resonator
Sundui Chimidkhorloo - Horse-Head Violin & Keyboards
Steve Morgan - Fretted & Fretless Bass
Dustin Horne - Drums & Percussion
Coty Sloan - Electric Violin
Executive Produced by Michael S. Tyrrell
Co-Produced & Engineered by Brad Nyght at The Bakery Stud
Mastered by Clint Wagoner at Audio Physics Productions
Mixed by Brad Nyght & Michael S. Tyrrell
Cover Photography by Alexander Bazurto
Legal Representation by Linda Rohrbaugh
App Design & Development by Joel at StudioHarrison.com
For licensing and additional information, visit MICHAELTYRRELL.com and WHOLETONES.com © 2014-2019 Wholetones Inc. ℗ 2014 Michael Tyrrell Music LLC. Produced by Wholetones, Inc. All rights reserved. Unauthorized duplication, copying, reproduction, hiring, lending, public performance and broadcasting of the work is prohibited and a violation of applicable laws.
New in Messaging (if enabled):
- You can send files to one another
- You can mention someone using an @ symbol to notify them directly.
- Channel managers can restrict channel invites to managers
- Managers can also set artwork and descriptions for a group channel
- Administers can set channels to be public for anyone to join
- Fixed issue where media playback automatically resumes when returning to the app
- Fixed a Messaging issue causing link previews to cause the channel to crash
Ratings and Reviews
No offline mode
Ok so i also paid the ridiculous price after getting one of the songs through my Dave Asprey biohack box. I wanted more so I paid it.
While in airplane mode there is no way to listen to the music even though you can download it to your phobe.
I suggest you try Calm or headspace for offline mode. Both have good sleep meditations.
Complete waste of money
I foolishly paid the ridiculous price for this app as I was desperate to find a way to get a better nights sleep. While the music is pleasant and relaxing, my sleep was not improved in any way. But at least I could enjoy listening to the music until recently. Now it will not play at all unless my phone is “awake” the entire time and the app is open. This renders it completely useless. Buyer Beware.
I paid $50 for this app. It worked fine for a few weeks. For the last two days I have been totally unable to open it, and I am fully connected to the internet. Why is this thing still in the App Store???
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wholetones Inc.
- 40.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- App: © 2020 Subsplash, Content: © 2020 WHOLETONES 2Sleep
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.