“Who’s in the Mountains?” - application for early development of the smallest players. An exciting journey to the mountains, where Grandpa John together with his domestic animals helps toddlers explore the world: remember animal names and sounds, learn how to count, answer questions logically.
● interactive story “Who’s in the Mountains?”;
● mini game “Animal Puzzle”;
● mini game “Count us!”;
● mini game “Feeding Time”.
● very simple controls and UI adapted for toddlers;
● original graphics and animations, all characters are animated with sound;
● Carpathian story is presented as a dialog between mother and child;
● some phrases are voiced by children;
● “parental control” feature - ability to limit the play time, all characters go to sleep when the time is out;
● possibility to download and print different creative materials with game characters: http://nravokids.com/nravky.
Try "Who’s in the Mountains?", enjoy playing and learning!
Nravo Kids is a cooperative project of Nravo company (international mobile game developer) and active Ukrainian parents, who feel the lack of high-quality learning programs for early child development.
LIKE US: https://www.facebook.com/nravokids.community
VISIT US: http://nravokids.com
WATCH US: https://www.youtube.com/user/NravoKids
Total optimization of the game. The introduction of domestic purchases. The ability to scroll the scenes of the game.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for PreK language and speech therapy
I have limited use with this app. But, what I have played with so far is great. There is letter ID, sound production, answering questions, creating....endless fun.
This game is well done and my kid loves playing it.
Great for pre-k speech/language
As a speech therapy assistant, I love to use this app with my kiddos. I mostly use it with preschoolers with special needs an fit is easy for them to use, and they all love it. It's simple, the music is jaunty and cute, as are the graphics. The story introduces predicting and answering WH questions, and the games build on what was seen in the story. Here is my one gripe: often the question mark or arrow prompt button is too close to the home button, which is hit inadvertently causing the story to end unexpectedly and having to start over.
- Nravo Kids LLC
- 176.7 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © nravo ®
- In-App Purchases
- Buy all minigames $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.