Track and control the “Up” rotation of sales persons. No hardware is required. Each salesperson has a “key” that is cycled to ensure only valid current dealership representatives are able to use, view and respond to sales opportunities. When accepting an up, the sales person simply taps accept and they are removed from the first position and automatically added to the last list of who’s ups position. The round robin cycle continues until the dealership open hours have expired.
1. Equitable, efficient distribution and rotation of new sales opportunities.
2. Continuous notifications and communication about Who’s Up and Who’s On deck to team.
3. Trackable revenue metrics for all “closed” and “lost” Ups sales.
4. Simple interface and installation, no training required.
5. Frees sales team members who are not “Up“ to follow up on leads.
• Separated the user flow for selecting a profile photo from your photo roll or taking a new one from the camera.
• Added functionality to allow Dealer Admins to delete users from their Dealer account.
• Added functionality to allow Dealer Admins to set a user's status from the Web Dashboard.
• Added a new account mode that does not use any GPS or location services.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Ncompass Marketing
- 54.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2014 NCompassTrac
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.