Keep track of which rabbits or cavies are due to have litters, which rabbit litters are due to wean or process, and increase the productivity of your animals with WhosDue. WhosDue is a litter record keeping app that provides statistics to show you how your animals are performing in addition to keeping track of all of their litters.
With WhosDue you can have all your breeding and litter record info with you wherever you are, and easily see who is producing well and who isn’t at any time without having to check cage cards, giving you the information you need to make decisions to make your rabbits or cavies more productive.
• See a list of who’s due to have a litter, which rabbits are due to be palpated, and which rabbit litters are due to be weaned or processed sorted by due date and grouped by Breed on the main screen.
• Get a notification for rabbits that a nest box needs to be put in with the doe before the doe is due and another reminder the morning she is due.
• Get a notification when a rabbit is ready to palpate or a rabbit litter is ready to wean or process.
• Get a notification for cavies that they are due at the beginning of the gestation range for cavies.
• Quickly and easily see the survival rate or largest litter size of all animals of a breed ordered from highest to lowest. Tap a row to bring up the litter record for that animal to see the full details of all its litters.
• Breedings still due can be deleted or edited by swiping left on the litter tab of the main view.
• Adding a breeding, updating results, or deleting a breeding automatically makes the change for both the buck and the doe.
• View all the animals you have of a breed grouped by gender.
• Use the date calculator to find out when breedings need to be done to have each class of rabbit for a show. Just enter the date of the show and the dates are calculated for all classes.
• Keep a list of all the miscellaneous rabbit and cavy related tasks you want to get done right in the app, and set a date time for a notification if you want a reminder.
• Backup your data to iCloud and restore from iCloud to transfer your data between devices or to just keep a backup of your data.
• Print a 3" x 5" cage card and 2 1/2" x 4" carrier card from the rabbit/cavy list.
• Print a 3" x 5" cage card and 2 1/2" x 4" carrier card for a litter from the litter record.
WhosDue doesn’t keep track of pedigree information, as there are several good applications for that already.
Updated rabbit/cavy list to initially show all breeds until a breed is selected.
Ratings and Reviews
Hello Brian, I want to know if there’s any way you can add a backup to this app, I dropped my phone into water and I lost everything. I hope one day we can have a backup or sync to other devices or even login to a website to access our details. Thank you again for this great app.
Developer Response ,
iCloud backup and restore is available now. I added it in version 3.10. It’s in the settings screen at the bottom.
You’re welcome. I appreciate the feedback and suggestions. Some of the suggestions I’ve gotten I hadn’t even thought of and I think it has helped to make the app a much more complete app.
Everything I wanted and more
I love that I no longer have to rely on paper cage cards. This makes it so much easier. Not only to keep track of breedings and more, it’s always with me no matter where I’m at when someone asked me when I’ll have babies again!!!!! ❤️❤️
This app is so amazing! I loved it when I first downloaded it aboutca year ago, an it just keeps improving! I would not be surprised if it creates Peds sometime down the road! Thank you so much for creating such a easy to use, makes-my-life-easier app. 🤜
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.