The new version of Wialon mobile application for fleet management. The new app features the updated design, intuitive navigation, and the new “Reports” module. Plus, the basic functions of the monitoring system.
- Manage the list of units. Speed, motion state, ignition, data actuality, and addresses – all the data is updated in real time.
- Make use of extended unit information. Sensor and counter readings, drivers, hardware types, parameters received, and custom fields data available in handy dropdown lists.
- Enter map mode. Units, tracks, event markers on the map and the option to detect your location.
- Send commands. Smartphone becoming a tool to send photos, coordinates, and DDD-files; upload configuration or even block the engine.
- Share units’ location. “Locator” tool allows generating links for third-party users to access the units.
- Now you can work with notifications in the mobile app: browse through history, turn the notifications on or off, create new notifications, and edit the existing ones.
- From now on, you can receive the informational messages from CMS, as well as the messages about the paid period expiration.
- Now, for reports generation, all the units will be displayed, not just the ones from the monitoring list.
- The issue with the current date display for reports generation was fixed
- A bunch of minor fixes was added.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.