The Wichita Public Schools app gives you a personalized window into what is happening at the district and schools. Get the news and information that you care about and get involved.
- View district and school news
- Use the district tip line
- Receive notifications from the district and schools
- Access the district directory
- Display information personalized to your interests
Parents and students can:
- View grades, assignments, and attendance
- View and add contact information
- Notifications page redesign that is more visual and intuitive
- Performance improvements
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not user friendly
I hate being in the app and if I need to double check something and double click out and back in it's kicked me out.
I have more then 1 child it makes me log back in to switch between
And why not offer Touch ID?
Could Be soooo much better
Would love to see an option for TeacherVue to be able to work from home easier.
It won't show lunch room balances and no where to click to add money to the child's account. Most of the teachers are not using to post stuff so what's the point??
- Unified School District 259
- 26.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Parlant Technology, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.