Wicked Buckets™ brings easy collaborative planning to the rest of us. And part of it's magic is that it does this with the people you're texting while you are texting, with no new accounts or passwords and no subscriptions.
If you want a shared honey-do list with your "other" to know who's doing what by when, or a shared family grocery list to know who's shopping for what when, Wicked Buckets is for you.
If you're planning an event with an organization for which you volunteer, Wicked Buckets gives you and the whole team a place to collaborate on the information you need for the event plan.
If you're remodeling a space at home, planning the move of a child to college, coordinating a work project with a client, Wicked Buckets is the easiest way you'll find anywhere to include everyone in the process and capture, share, and coordinate the activity.
Wicked Buckets is accessed through iMessage. It will automatically start its bucket list with the group with whom you're already texting. Use any of the prebuilt templates for an instant start, or create custom buckets that fit your specific needs. Anyone in the group can add ideas to the topic, and the ideas will be shared with all participants with useful notifications of the newly shared data.
That's just the start. As you develop the plan, add notes, add budget amounts, and even add dates that will be automatically displayed as a Gantt chart (time chart). You can check items in a variety of ways.
Even further, bucket lists can be morphed into a canvas that will, for example, show a grocery list neatly organized on one page, or show a SWOT analysis in its popular diagram format.
Just as you can share data with other people, you can share with other apps, too. Wicked Buckets supports the iOS 11 drag-and-drop feature so you can select multiple items from your plan and simply drag them into a Wicked Plan outline or other app.
With iOS 11 Live Layout support unmatched by others, you can see the group's highest priority items without even opening the app and can nag the group about their uncompleted items.
Wicked Buckets makes collaboration with family, friends, and co-workers automatic and painless.
Wicked Buckets features:
• iOS 11 compatibility
• iOS 11 Live Layout
• iOS 11 Drag-and-drop
• iOS 11 Direct Send messaging
• More than a dozen pre-structured plans, including for collaborative home uses (honey-do list, vacation plan, party plan, shopping list, etc) and work uses (SWOT, daily scrum, meeting agenda, etc)
• Ability to custom create a collaborative plan for any occasion
• See content as a categorized list (outline), a table, or a diagram
• Supports multiple data types, including text, numbers, dates, and checkmarks
• Shows dates as Gantt chart with no user configuration needed; axis and bars configure themselves automatically
• Subtotal dates and numbers for each bucket
• Prioritize items in the list and show highest priority items in Live Layout
• Mark items as nag-worthy and let Live Layout nag the group about uncompleted items
• Share data directly to Wicked Plan and other apps.
• Displays which person in collaboration group last edited what cell
• Automatically shares plan with whomever you’re texting, with no need to send invitations or log into an account; collaboration is immediate and automatic
• Automatically receive notifications when a group member changes the plan
• Includes eighty stickers plus those you build in Wicked Custom Stickers
Adds more information to the Live Layout view that shows in Messages before the app is even opened. See the most recent parts of your plan at a glance.
- Cloud Hidden Designs, LLC
- 30.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017, 2018 Cloud Hidden Designs, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.