With Wickedbone, you could train your dog to catch moving objects and more importantly, deepen the bonds through the interaction.
We’re very passionate about improving the lives of the dogs and since our goal is to bring technology and innovation into our daily lives, we believe that our dogs need something other than the plate and ball that’s more tech-forward and more fun to play.
There are two modes of the Wickedbone, drive mode and interactive mode.
In the drive mode, you can control the Wickedbone through the Wickedbone App, and move it with its virtual joystick, choosing between Wickedbone’s 9 available motions, and you’ll soon create and discover new action manner combos as it runs.
In the interactive mode, with the Wickedbone App, wired to attract your dog’s attention and does not require manual operations. Wickedbone acts responsively to types of touch, always in a playful that keeps up with your dog’s mood and reactions. The perfect mode when you’re busy.
Fix crash bug on IOS13.
Ratings and Reviews
Mostly great, just one issue
This app is great for managing the Wickedbone. The one problem is that the app is still made for iPhones with large bezels. It’s hard to hit the settings or disconnect buttons if you have an iPhone with small bezels.
Good hardware but software needs an overhaul
This toy is worth the money and does keep my dog highly entertained and distracted. But the app itself is poorly designed and needs a lot of work.
1. On my iPhone 8, buttons near the top, including settings, cannot be pressed as they are slightly offscreen.
2. Most of the actions in drive mode don’t quite work as advertised, and the bone seems in capable of actually moving forward in a straight line.
3. I really want the interactive mode to keep my dog distracted, but it doesn’t. This mode needs to be completely replaced IMO. The bone is too easily obtained in this mode and often goes silent for long periods of time. I find that the only way to really get it to do what I want is just to go back to manual mode and keep hitting the “quick jump” action over and over the moment my dog starts to ignore it. So I really just want the interactive mode to do this at random intervals, or better yet, give me control over which actions it does when in this automated interactive mode.
4. The bone itself should be producing sounds to attract the dog’s attention, but instead, the app itself does this… Which is annoying. In the next version there should be some sort of built-in speaker with sounds that dogs like, and an option in the app to set the volume or turn it off.
A must toy for a brainy dog. We have a Boston Terrier who destroys a new toy within minutes and then loses interest because it’s “dead”. This however, holds up to intense chewing and weeks after receiving this he is thrilled to play with it. He knows where we recharge it and will stand on the furniture barking/demanding for this bone. He loves playing with a toy that interacts with him. Order one today! You won’t be disappointed.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Shenzhen Cheerble Technology Co., Ltd.
- 59.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, German, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Shenzhen Cheerble Technology Co., Ltd.