With Wickedbone, you could train your dog to catch moving objects and more importantly, deepen the bonds through the interaction.
We’re very passionate about improving the lives of the dogs and since our goal is to bring technology and innovation into our daily lives, we believe that our dogs need something other than the plate and ball that’s more tech-forward and more fun to play.
There are two modes of the Wickedbone, drive mode and interactive mode.
In the drive mode, you can control the Wickedbone through the Wickedbone App, and move it with its virtual joystick, choosing between Wickedbone’s 9 available motions, and you’ll soon create and discover new action manner combos as it runs.
In the interactive mode, with the Wickedbone App, wired to attract your dog’s attention and does not require manual operations. Wickedbone acts responsively to types of touch, always in a playful that keeps up with your dog’s mood and reactions. The perfect mode when you’re busy.
Fix some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun Toy for the Puppy, So Far
My pup interacts with the toy and we have fun driving it. Haven’t done a lot with it set to interactive (automatic). One goofy thing happening to me is that if the toy is connected, and I go out of range with the phone, I have to recharge it fully in order to connect. Not only that, but once it’s fully charged, it doesn’t let me connect. I have to immediately barge it again before I connect. That is, I Chevy it to where the LEDs are green, then pull the charger, immediately plug the charger back in, and the LED’s are yellow again. After a couple of minutes they go green again, and then I can connect. I learned this and just do it. Goofy.
Good hardware but software needs an overhaul
This toy is worth the money and does keep my dog highly entertained and distracted. But the app itself is poorly designed and needs a lot of work.
1. On my iPhone 8, buttons near the top, including settings, cannot be pressed as they are slightly offscreen.
2. Most of the actions in drive mode don’t quite work as advertised, and the bone seems in capable of actually moving forward in a straight line.
3. I really want the interactive mode to keep my dog distracted, but it doesn’t. This mode needs to be completely replaced IMO. The bone is too easily obtained in this mode and often goes silent for long periods of time. I find that the only way to really get it to do what I want is just to go back to manual mode and keep hitting the “quick jump” action over and over the moment my dog starts to ignore it. So I really just want the interactive mode to do this at random intervals, or better yet, give me control over which actions it does when in this automated interactive mode.
4. The bone itself should be producing sounds to attract the dog’s attention, but instead, the app itself does this… Which is annoying. In the next version there should be some sort of built-in speaker with sounds that dogs like, and an option in the app to set the volume or turn it off.
Mostly great, just one issue
This app is great for managing the Wickedbone. The one problem is that the app is still made for iPhones with large bezels. It’s hard to hit the settings or disconnect buttons if you have an iPhone with small bezels.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shenzhen Cheerble Technology Co., Ltd.
- 33.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Shenzhen Cheerble Technology Co., Ltd.