Full support iOS 14 widget!
Do you still unlock your iPhone/iPad to check your schedule?
Want to see weekly or monthly schedule in LockScreen?
Here is the WidgetCal. This app shows weekly or monthly view for your events and reminders with beautiful layout in Notification Center. Quick as a wink, you can access your personal occasions without hassle. Moreover this widget seamless works with AwesomeCalendar, which is the most powerful calendar application in AppStore.
It's for FREE. Just give it a try.
+Display events and reminders in Notification Center.
+Navigate prev/next month. Tap 1st day of next month or last day of prev month.
+Integrated with AwesomeCalendar.
+Automatic and real-time update events and reminders.
+Sunday/Monday start option.
+Custom font and size.
+ToDo carry over.
+Visible calendars control.
+Fade out past events.
+Lunar calendar for Chinese and Korean.
+Cute stickers on view.
Some features listed above are available for premium subscription. WidgetCal Premium is $3.99 USD per year (price may vary by location). The subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and will be charged through your iTunes account within 24 hours of the end of the term. We offer 3 month free trial for WidgetCal Premium. Whenever you don’t want to pay or stop using Premium, you can manage your subscription in iTunes.
Private policy: http://wp.me/P1YDeW-q3
+ Dark mode supported.
+ New small and medium-size widget.
+ Support theme colors.
+ Option for remove duplicated stickers.
+ Fixed minor issues.
If you are not a big fan of the iOS 14 style widget, you can still use the old-style widget. Check ‘How to video’ in the app.
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you like WidgetCal, please leave your thought on Reviews. Your positive review encourages us to keep improving WidgetCal. Thanks for using WidgetCal.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I REALLY like this calendar a lot, the best so far, I just got it. I would like to see some things added, please 🙏🏼
1. The whole block for today shaded/highlighted to see it quickly at a glance. The small circle around the number gets lost a bit when your calendar is full. THANK YOU! Still loving it.
2. A color wheel picker for calendars. The available colors are not enough.
3. The ability to default home location. UPDATE: Found that iOS keeps changing home location.
4. For frequent events, i.e. appointments, if a doctor is entered and they are in contacts, automatically add location, OR if location from contacts is entered, add subjects name in title of event.
5. Ability to default reminder to “Time to leave” if location is entered.
Thank you in advance for considering these additions and for creating the app/widget!
UPDATED/Added request: Please, add the ability to search events (etc) and a “Jump-To-Date” function. PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE!
Keep it up you guys/gals, great app!
Week view ios 14 widget
Update 10/18 - The week widget on home screen needs some tweaks to be useable.
1) unless you use the app full time to add new entries, the widget does not sync immediately with changes made via other calendar apps. New entries don’t show immediately on widget.
2) no times listed in week view. No display at bottom to show events and times like old widget.
3) too small to read text and too cramped on color bars for entries. Old widget just had color bar and displayed entry in full with time at bottom of widget.
4) month bar should be at top just showing month and utilize room at bottom to display todays events with times.
Hopefully will become more useable with updates in near future.
Updated 10/16 - Home screen week widget looks good. Will update to 5 stars if it looks stable and widget updates to change date tomorrow. The only thing I would change with it is get rid of the month date display at the bottom (Oct 16-20, 2020). And just put the Month at the top, seeing you already have the day numbers displayed on the calendar. Just a preference. 👍
Glad to see home screen integration. Now you need to get the week view widget home screen compatible. I personally don’t want a widget taking up the entire home screen or showing an entire month. Fingers crossed 🤞.
The best calendar widget out there! AAA***
Especially with the new ipadOS v13. Hopefully the authors will realize that they need to fix the font colors and shades in the Widget as with the new iOS light/dark modes, they need to tweak! Just please give us two custom modes...light and dark. Thx!
So, if you need a nice widget on your beautiful new iPadOS desktop to work with the standard Apple provided Calendar App, this widget App is the way to go! Plus the authors offer a free three-month trial...how great is that!
I suggest trying this nice little widget App if it’s a better widget that you need. Their companion App that you access from the widget isn’t bad either!
- YunaSoft Inc.
- 80.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2015-2020 Yunasoft Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription $3.99
- Remove Advertisement $2.99
- Moon Phases calendar $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.