WidgetPet! Meet your new best friend. Ever wondered what your pet is thinking? Pets might not be able to tell you about all their adventures, but your widget pet can!
• Hop on into the WidgetPet pet shop and pick a companion.
• Incubate and then hatch your widget pet.
• Care for your widget pet and they'll share stories about their day and tell you about their adventures.
• Feed, water, love and even put your widget pet to sleep if they're feeling tired.
• As your widget pet grows they'll unlock new capabilities such as you being able to "pet" them or engaging in playing Pet-Tac-Toe! with other random widget pets live in the app!
Keep your widget pet close at all times and monitor their feelings and health stats. You can add their widget to your iOS device or monitor them on your Apple Watch so you can keep them right by your side! Take good care of your widget pet and they'll be happy to share their emotions throughout the day (and night!) as their widget updates with their latest activities.
Widget pets are the perfect virtual pet companion. Pick one out (or be surprised!) and hatch yours today for Free!
About Us: Launched in October 2020, WidgetPet is now 1M+ downloads worldwide and growing. We're always working hard to improve and make WidgetPet the best possible for you! We'd love to hear your feedback, comments, and anything you'd like to see differently in the app or brought to WidgetPet. We value each and every review and read them all! If you need anything at all or a response/help from us for something, please reach out via our contact link below - we're always glad to help :) We hope you are as excited as us and off to a great start with WidgetPet!
•More About Us: https://happileinteractive.com
v5.0.4 ~ NOW AVAILABLE on the Apple Watch and with iCloud Support! ~
• Introducing WidgetPet! for the Apple Watch. Now you can care for your widget pets right on your wrist :)
• iCloud integration added. Hibernate existing pets in the cloud so you can change up your pets whenever you like! Sync pets across multiple devices on the same iCloud account, restore pets to new devices, etc.
• Unlock additional widget pet slots by leveling existing pet(s) up to Platinum! (i.e. you can possibly have up to 6 pets at once)
• NEW! Now you can play Pet-Tac-Toe against specific friends or family by choosing to get and share a unique game code!
• Shhhh... new "Secret" widget pets have been added too. What's this you ask?? Check the bottom of the pet shop in the app to learn more!
• New IAP for 1000 Widget Pet coins
• New IAP for "All Access Unlimited Bundle", get the best of both the Expanded Pet Pack and Go Ad Free all for a single bundled price!
+misc other, including:
+bug fixes/stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I love this so far.
I really like this game so far. I like virtual pet/parenting games. The one thing that I really like is that this game supports VoiceOver, the text-to-speech software built into iOS for use by people with limited or no useable vision. To be honest, I did not expect this game to be at all accessible. This is because most games like this are not accessible, and they contain many graphics and other items that cannot be read by a software program that is only able to read text. I have just a few things so far. When I went to name my pet, I came across an area of text on the screen that read “gender, optional.” I’m not sure what this means, so maybe you could make this a dropdown or something to select the pet’s gender. Unless this goes in the name field? I couldn’t get it to work. Also, in the widget, there appear to be quite a few images that are not labeled that pertain to my little mouse friend Bianca. Yes, that is a Disney Rescuers film reference :-) maybe you could provide text descriptions for this? Also, when you provide the pet age stats, maybe you could remind the player without vision what the pet is? For example, you could say “baby mouse.” I haven’t gotten to the play dates yet, as she is only a few hours old, but I will update this once that happens. If you need any additional information about VoiceOver, please let me know by responding to this review. Thank you so much, and apologies for the lengthy review.
A really great app!!🌟🌟
I love having a widget pet its adorable and its nice to have something to check up on every once in a while (its kind of like a tamagotchi) but I have a couple of requests.
The first thing is, I love the system where you have limited resources. It makes it a little more real to take care of the pet and honestly is what really kept me continuing through the game, however there is one tiny flaw in it. I understand you guys need to make money, and its fair enough to make resources cost an ad. But there need to be more ways to earn stuff. Once I ran out of turns and I had to watch an ad, I couldn’t because I don’t have wifi a-lot of the time, so I think there should be mini games you can play with your pet to earn turns to take care of your pet. Or even better, there should be an option to put your pet to sleep and as it sleeps you earn turns. Its really unfortunate when your pet runs away and theres nothing you can do about it.
My second suggestion is that pets should have animations. Maybe your dog is walking around the widget, or maybe its lying on the floor or barking at objects. This would be really cool because would make the widget pet seem more ‘alive’ and wouldn’t be just a pet staring at you. Maybe the widget could have a full background and could interact with stuff there. So its like an entire home in a widget.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you so much for the amazing review and all the detailed feedback :) We love the suggestions and input so we can continue to improve! We will definitely keep these in mind and consideration for future updates and as we continue to build and develop more features!
I love it!
I was super excited to do this after my mom showed me. We were on vacation and I get homesick. My cat is the only thing I can’t bring from home to the vacation and he is also the only thing that makes me want to always go back home. After my mom showed me this, I bought the pet pack. I did the grey tabby cat because that’s the only cat that’s kind of looks like mine. I love my cat too much so now that I have him on my phone is amazing! And I can actually take care of him too! If you’re looking at this and you’re about to buy the app, here is what you do. When you first get on the app, you choose a pet to have. Most of them are locked. So for those ones you can buy the Pet Pack for $1.99. It’s also a one time purchase and free for the rest of the time you have the app. Once you pick a pet, you want to wait about 2/3 hours or more depending the pet for it to hatch. I suggest doing this before you go to sleep to see it when you wake up. After it hatches you can feed it, put it asleep, and love it.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HAPPILE INTERACTIVE LLC
- 106.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2021 H'Appile Interactive, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Expanded Pet Pack $1.99
- Ad Removal $1.99
- All Access Unlimited Bundle $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.