Discover Egyptians covers a range of classroom topics supporting learning with symbols and speech, targeted at students who have a learning disability or reading problems. Included are: The Egyptians, Egyptian Religion, Egyptian Gods, Egyptian Pyramids, Hieroglyphics. Each topic comes with three different levels of detail so pupils of all abilities can learn together.
• Symbol Story – The full text with speech and Widgit Symbol support.
• Text Story – The full text with speech support.
• Easy Symbol Story – A simplified version with speech and Widgit Symbol support.
Each of the books also comes with vocabulary support to encourage conversation around the topics covered.
• Pictures to talk about – Spoken questions about the main topics covered to encourage discussion.
• Pictures with help – New vocabulary support with images and speech to support conversation and learning.
• Flashcards – Can be printed (air printer needed) or used on the device for vocabulary support.
Updates for compatibility with iOS 13
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.