Find access to Fast & Free Internet with WiFi Map! Find around you free wifis that will help you connect to Internet! WiFi Map community will help you connect to any WiFi around you via our VPN Secure Connection (Virtual Private Network).
Our community members add and update WiFis within our app to ensure you have access to WiFi networks worldwide. You can add new WiFis and help others too!
Our Mission: Empower everyone in the world with Free Internet Access
Number 1 WiFi Application in 50 countries
Number 1 mobile application in Travel category in more than 100 countries in the world
Discover 100,000,000+ Wifis all over the world!
FEATURES OF WIFI MAP:
- Full WiFi Info from Places all over the world (WiFi name, Venue, Address and more)
- WiFis available with comments and up to date Passwords
- Full Map navigation to guide you to Free WiFi around you
- WiFi Speed Test. Test your WiFi speed
- Connect to fastest WiFi
- WiFi Network Scan to identify any intruders on your WiFi Network
- Offline Maps for Travelers. Use offline maps even when you don’t have internet
- VPN for secure and anonymous connection to internet
- Save money using less mobile data (home or when you travel)
- Filters for easy search and more...
You can also contribute to WiFi Map!
- Add WiFi hotspots and passwords
- Update old passwords
- Share WiFi hotspots with your friends on Facebook, Whatsapp, Viber and Twitter
WiFi Map is an innovative approach, help us by recommending our app to your friends.
NEED WIFI NOW?
1. Launch WiFi Map
2. We will show you the nearest WiFi hotspots with their passwords
3. Get close to the WiFi that you are trying to connect to
4. You are connected to WiFi and you can now access Fast, Reliable and Free Internet!
Staying Online is easy:
1. Find the city you are traveling to
2. View the map around around you
3. WiFi Map will work without Internet
# WiFi tips & passwords
# Stay connected worldwide
# VPN - Secure connections on all public and private networks
# Offline Maps - download and use WiFi Map without internet connection
GET MORE WITH WIFI MAP PRO!
• VPN Access - WiFi Map offers Private Internet access for your safety and privacy. VPN is a virtual private network that enables you to have a fully secure connection between your device and an internet server. No one can monitor or access data you are exchanging. It’s 100% secure.
• Download Offline Maps - access millions of WiFis when you travel without using any data. You will be able to access your WiFi maps offline and save money on data roaming.
• WiFi Finder - You can easily locate and connect to Free WiFi network around you. With WiFi Map, you can get fast, reliable and Free Internet on the go.
• Experience WiFi Map Ad-free - remove the distraction of ads and focus on getting access to Fast & Free Internet
1-year subscription: $29.99
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
We would love to receive your feedback! Email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of service: https://wifimap.io/terms
You love our app? Leave us a review - we are grateful for your support!
∙ Added an ability to add and edit WiFi with Foursquare places.
∙ Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Your feedback makes the WiFi Map app better for everyone. Send suggestions to email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Reporting working again - mostly
Overall the app is back to working again and allowing reporting. I have noticed, however, that it will not let me report two networks with the same name in close proximity. An example is this... I visit automotive dealerships and sometimes multiple dealerships will be owned by the same company and have the same network name, but they are 1/4 mile or more apart. They are two distinct locations. It seems to me that they should be reported separately (e.g. ABC Ford has “ABC Customer WiFi” and ABC Toyota has “ABC Customer WiFi” - two separate locations, but same SSID)
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reporting! This issue is already fixed, please update WiFi Map to the latest version. If it makes sense please give us more stars as we work hard to maintain this community. Thanks!
WiFi Map Team
Mostly Good, Buggy Experience
A frustrating app. Extremely useful, with excellent crowdsourced data. However the user experience has been problematic recently. The app detects my location on my iPhone 8, shows numerous pins on the map surrounding my location on the top half of the screen, and the lower half of the screen, the list, says, “No WiFi nearby” which contradicts the map. Nor can I collapse the list to see only the map. Also, if I type a US city/state into the search field, such as Wickenburg, AZ, it’ll report “location not found”, however, if I type the city name alone, it’ll yield results. Overall, the user interface is well-designed and intuitive when it works as intended, and it has in previous releases. It’s informative, helpful, and fun to consume and contribute to when it’s working, however the issues that I’m having suggests that development and QA is not on its A-game. If the free version proves to be rock-solid in the future, I’d be happy to purchase the premium version, but it’s not there yet.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for sharing your feedback. Sorry about the frustration. Our team is working hard to make WiFi Map better. Sometimes bugs occur because a new update is installed incorrectly. Please delete the app and reinstall it again. It should solve the "No WiFi Nearby" issue. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re still having problems once you’ve tried the above. Thank you.
WiFi Map Team
Does exactly what it promises. No more or less
People who claim otherwise generally haven’t read or understand what it is this app does: it shows free WiFi spots but also crowdsources the locations and passwords of protected hotspots. So it is inherently only as good as its users’ inputs and gets better the more WE participate.
Therefore you may have to pay attention and update your App often - and once in a while not get WiFi on the first try, but my experience traveling to 2 dozen cities in 6-7 countries so far has been 90-95% positive.
Thus for free with intrusive ads (and what good are ads if they’re not intrusive?) or for less than the cheapest coffee in Starbucks? you can save 100s in roaming fees/WiFi costs a year!
If you travel internationally as much as I do? then $1.99 is like leaving a cheap tip on the table for the service this brilliant concept delivers.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much! It is the best WiFi Map review ever :)
- WIFI MAP LLC
- 212.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 WiFi Map LLC
- In-App Purchases
- PRO Version $29.99
- Remove Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.