Transform your phone into a wireless mouse, keyboard and trackpad for your computer, it enables you to control your PC/Mac/Linux effortlessly through a local network connection. WiFi Mouse can replace your real mouse, keyboard or controller when they are broken.
Now you can relax on the sofa and control playing movie in the comfort of your own home.
● Fully Simulated Mouse
● System keyboard input text
● Simulated Computer Keyboard
(support combination keys)
● Magic touchpad
● Multi-Touch Gestures
● Shutdown / Sleep / log off / restart PC/MacBook Remotely
● Remote media controller
(support YouTube, VLC, Spotify and etc)
● Voice Input Remotely
● Application Launcher
● Browse and open computer files.
● Screen capture
● Game controller
● Password protection
● Control PPT / Keynote Presentation Remotely
● Compatible with Windows 7/8/10, macOS/Linux
● Download & install mouse server from website http://wifimouse.necta.us
● Make sure your phone and computer at the same network.
● Start app to connect one computer
● Now you can control your computer with mouse, keyboard, touchpad and more features.
1. Simulate keyboard add PgUp/PgDn keys
2. Browser feature support copy & paste URL address, which could be opened by computer
3. Fix remote application(for Mac) bug
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works great most of the time ! 👍😱
I didn’t expect much of this app after downloading and trying 10 to 20 different ones with very little success , using the free version , for the most part it is smooth , easy to setup ,has some pretty good functions for pc , I’m using iPhone 8 with the most recent vrrsion of IOS 12 , toshiba laptop with windows 10
Could be so much better
This came in handy when my laser mouse quit tracking, but there were so many bugs that it was really frustrating to use. Sometimes and for no apparent reason I would click on a tab in Chrome and instead of opening the tab it would close it, and on other occasions when I selected something and tried to click on it I would be unable to so I would have to use the app to move the mouse pointer to something then use the laser mouse to click to open it. On other occasions when using the app it would freeze up totally and the only solution I could find was to close the app totally and reopen it.
Has a lot of potential but so many bugs I can’t see myself buying the pro version.
What this really needs is some good Q/A work on it- mouse buttons not functioning while the power button does means it’s connecting but something is out of whack, like my title says, it needs more work.
Works well actually
This app works surprisingly well. Make sure to give the desktop app admin permissions on install and it’ll adjust your firewall for you. If you don’t trust it and want to do it yourself, then you can fiddle with the settings in your PC, if you want. This took me like all of 8 seconds to get functioning properly but I also work with computers on the daily. 5/5 would recommend to a friend in need.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- shimeng wang
- 9.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Bosnian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Necta Company
- In-App Purchases
- Full screen simulate keyboard $1.99
- Media player $1.99
- Game pad $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.