Wifi Wep keys for iOS
No. 1 App for offline WEP key generation on iPhone/iPad! Most useful WEP password utility for businesses, professionals and individuals.
Supports iOS 9, iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus
#Featured in the App Store's "What's Hot" list
# Featured in the App Store's "New & Noteworthy" list
Easiest way to connect password protected networks
Supports iOS 8,9,10, iPhone 6,7, iPhone 6,7 plus, iPad 2, iPad mini
1) Enter the passphrase to generate the 64-bit and 128-bit keys
2) Copy the key and enter it into the WiFi setup of your Settings app. Here you go...
This offline WEP key generator will give you the 26 HEX digits you need to connect to a wireless network that is WEP encoded . If you have is the passphrase and your network connection client doesn't handle PassPhrases, this is the application is what you needed.
- Enter the passphrase to generate the 64-bit and 128-bit keys
- Copy passwords directly to the clipboard for use in the Settings app for connecting your iOS device to a WEP network.
You can also use this to connect Microsoft Windows or Apple OS X clients to a WEP network.
- Generates WEP keys used by most wireless routers.
- for use with many popular routers, including Netgear, Linksys, D-Link, Apple, DD-WRT, Tomato, and many more and is compatible with alternate firmware like 'Tomato' and many more..
- If your product vendor requests 40-bit keys, use the 64-bit key
- If your product vendor requests 104-bit keys, use the 128-bit key
- Apple users can enter HEX keys into their AirPort setup by prefixing the generated string with a"$" symbol
(i.e. if the generated HEX code is 4e5e454532 then you would enter $4e5e454532 into your configuration)
Its an offline WEP key generator
Universal application, buy once and use on iPhone/iPod and iPad
This program is NOT for use as a hacking tool.
Keep in mind that some device require you to prefix the WEP key with a 0x or a $ symbol.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Added support for new IPhone and iPad models
- added support for iOS 10
Ratings and Reviews
Do not buy this very missleading
I want my money back, I thought this would crack encrypted wifi networks so I can join an encrypted wireless network. Do not buy! This is not what you are looking for!
It works, but...
Overall, I didn't find the app useful at all. The only reason I rated it 4 stars is because it did what it's supposed to do: generate a WEP Key. I thought the app could find a password for an unknown wifi network, like what it says in the app's title. However, you need the password for the wifi network to generate a "WEP Key" which isn't even useful to get a password for a wifi network you haven't joined. My advice: don't waste 99 cents on an app that generates a WEP Key if you're looking for getting passwords to wifi networks.
Not worth it
Do not pay anything for this app, every router built has this built it with it.
The developer, Bhushan Vaghode, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Bhushan Vaghode
- 2.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2014@iHorizonTechnoSolutions
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.