Wiggly Loaf hops out of the chalkboard and runs right into the Wiggly Loaf Color Wheel.
Wiggly Loaf makes learning the color wheel fun in this educational game. Learn the difference between primary, secondary, complementary, and analogous colors through casual interactive game play. Put your knowledge of color theory to use in an action-packed platform game requiring lightning-fast decision-making skills.
• Arcade game for the casual gamer
• 2D side-scrolling platformer
• Swipe and tap controls
• Relaxed educational game that progresses into a frantic color challenge and physics-based platform game to drive you mad!
• Hidden Easter Eggs to find: surprise power ups, trips to Heaven, time travel menu jump to skip the color tutorial and go straight to the mayhem of the platform game
• Three original songs by Rain Station: Think About Gum, No Place Else, and To Heaven.
GAME DIRECTIONS FOR WIGGLY LOAF COLOR WHEEL:
Hold the phone horizontal in your hands with both thumbs on the screen.
Drag and swipe your left thumb to make Wiggly Loaf move left and right.
Tap your right thumb to make Wiggly Loaf jump.
Follow onscreen directions. The game will tell you what to do. Solve color-based puzzles that challenge your brain. And please, don't step on the flowers. Complete all 25+ levels of the game to open up the Wiggly Loaf Leader Board and post your high score for the world to see!
Don't Get Weird ~ Get Wiggly!
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.