Wiki Offline Dictionary Wikipedia Editionis a dictionary created using definitions from over 3.8 millions Wikipedia™ articles
Find the meaning of acronyms, famous figures, scientific terms, films, music, geographical locations and more, instantly, and wherever you are
- Over 3.8 millions unique definitions
- Process redirects in a similar way to the online Wikipedia, for example, if you searched for “Obama” the app will redirect you to “Barrack Obama” article, making it easier for you to find what you are looking for
- Browse through other terms inside definitions:- Like in Wikipedia, each article contains links to other articles that you can click to get to them, Wiki Offline Dictionary Wikipedia Edition offers the same feature, along with back & forward buttons to go back & forth between the terms
- Fully offline, all the definitions will be stored on your device, so you won’t need to connect to the Internet to use the app
- You can create favorites list of the terms you like for later reading
- You can also access the full article online in case you want to read further into the term you are researching
Download Wiki Offline Dictionary Wikipedia Edition now and get to know more about everything :)
Important Notice: - WIKIPEDIA is a trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation. We are not endorsed by or affiliated with the Wikimedia Foundation. Please also note that no proceeds of this app are donated to the Wikimedia Foundation.
Added a link to the content license to comply with Wikimedia's content policy.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I was very excited seeing this APP.
Have not been able to install it yet. The download starts, at about 60% fails. Have tried to install many times not successful yet! I have got plenty of storage on my iPhone. I hope the developer takes a look at these comments. Same goes with iTunes download on my Windows system, it goes all the way how ever no sign of the file in the iTunes folder. Would greatly appreciate it if there will be fix.
Tried five times to my iPad Pro and no go. Just lost $.99 for nothing and with apple, no way to get a refund on this piece of crap. I think it’s just a way for Wiki to get more donations while doing nothing for it. The overlords at Apple store need to pull this P.O.S. off the options board and find a way to refund the money that we got ripped on.
I just started trying it out...
It looks very sparse, just the bare bones to look up words and it doesn't seem to have a spellchecker, it seems to me that a dictionary should always have a spellchecker; we'll see?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.