WIKIVOYAGE™ is a trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation. We are not endorsed by or affiliated with the Wikimedia Foundation.
"It’s very well designed, super easy to use." - Techinasia.com
The whole database from Wikivoyage is now in your hand and available for use offline anywhere you go, with comfortable reading experience and frequent updates.
No more tiny text, no more double tap to zoom in. You are in complete control of the font size you want to read.
And you can bookmark any favorite articles for later enjoyment.
- Enjoy the full text of all Wikivoyage articles.
- Use it everywhere you travel, on the top of Mount Everest or deep in the jungle.
- Fast to use.
- Easy to navigate.
- All images are beautifully formatted (internet required.)
- Search for any destinations, keywords within the app or within any articles.
- Bookmark your favorite articles at one tap.
- Best reading experience by customizing font size.
- Database is updated frequently.
Enjoy our surprise gifts for early users.
Proudly brought to you by www.triip.me - the global travel platform that enables YOU to enjoy best private tours passionately crafted by handpicked local experts.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing except huge battery drain
Fix the battery issue and it's about all I could ask for. Database is now one year old too. Very much needs an update
Fantastic app but battery issue ruins utility
It's exactly what you would think: all of wiki travel available offline but for some reason whether it's a runaway sub process or a constant attempt to connect to the internet for pictures, this app turns into a hand warmer and kills your battery in swift fashion . Fix that and it's 5 stars.
Work like it said
Just downloaded, I tried to search for my own city. The data is useful enough.
The reading experience is pleasant. The developer really spent his time to optimise it
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.