WikiTest is a modern book test that uses a borrowed smartphone.
- You ask a spectator to search for ANY object or person on Wikipedia on THEIR phone to bring up its article.
- Whilst you look away, the spectator scrolls through the article and thinks of a random word on the page.
- You then tell the spectator EXACTLY what object they're looking at, as well as what word they're merely thinking of on the page!
The text (and of course their phone) can be thoroughly inspected after the routine with NOTHING to find!
* Works with ANY borrowed modern smartphone, tablet or computer.
* You NEVER touch their phone!
* VERY easy to perform.
* NO accomplice required.
* NO memory work needed.
* Works in English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese and Norwegian, with more languages added regularly.
This app is for entertainment purposes only.
Video and audio broadcasting of any description (including TV, radio and Internet) of this effect is prohibited without the written consent of its creator.
WikiTest also has an optional "Pro Tools" package, available via either subscription or a one-off in-app purchase.
WikiTest Pro Tools:
- Live Peek (see what is being typed in real-time)
- Image Peek (see the selected image)
- Make notes on your performance history
If choosing to subscribe, note:
- Your Pro Tools upgrade payment will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24 hours of confirmation of purchase.
- You can cancel your subscription any time.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period by going to your iOS Account Settings after purchase.
- Current Pro Tools subscription price is $1.49 USD/month, but a lifetime purchase is available.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
- Regional support: more options added to thousands separator for different regions.
- Apple Watch complication for launching WikiTest.
- Bug fixes and under-the-hood changes (including getting things ready for future releases, multitasking support and more).
Ratings and Reviews
There’s a reason David Blaine performed this on his special.
First off, I wanted to say how much I hate magic apps: they’re pretty much all the same and can end up being a big investment with your audience clearly seeing that you’re using an app in the end. Marc’s apps are not like that as they were created by a professional, for professionals.
I’ve been performing WikiTest for a bit over a year now and have had nothing but jaw dropping reactions (the kind where spectators will start yelling at you with every swear word in the book because they can’t comprehend what just happened). It can be performed in any environment and requires less than ten seconds of preparation. Yes, the app is expensive, but it is totally worth every penny. Get WikiTest now!
Mind = blown
Most magic is a scam (especially apps). High prices, devs treat it as a cash grab and run (no new features, incompatibles with os upgrades, etc). Not this guy. Not only is the trick easy to perform, he keeps it up to date AND is super responsive in his fb group.
01) please make more apps for me to buy
02) rest of the magic devs should be taken to a cliff and tossed off.
All I can say is, “wow.” Absolutely genius from top to bottom. You can tell no punches were pulled in the development of this god-like app. I never thought I’d buy a magic app, let alone one that’s so expensive, but there’s a reason it is. I honestly wish it cost more because it’s just that good. This is now my closest guarded magical secret.
- Marc Kerstein
- 6.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Lavender Tech Limited
- In-App Purchases
- WikiTest Pro Tools $28.99
- WikiTest Pro Tools Monthly $1.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.