Wikiweb is a delightful Wikipedia™ reader for your iPhone and iPad that visualizes the connections between articles.
• Explore Wikipedia™ in the most readable and beautiful interface
• Share interesting articles and how you found them with our unique sharing feature
• Discover new articles through unexpected connections
• Switch seamlessly between any number of 110+ supported languages
WIKIPEDIA is a trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation. We are not endorsed by or affiliated with the Wikimedia Foundation. Wikiweb proceeds are not donated to the Wikimedia Foundation.
- Fixes formatting of some characters in articles
- Fixes the layout of toolbars on iPads
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This was one of the first apps I downloaded when I bought my first iPhone and now, seven years later, is still my go to Wikipedia app. The webbing layout makes it outrageously easy to dig deep and explore through a wide range of related topics. Not to mention the beautiful design. I would, however, love to see an iOS 12 update, as the display no longer fits perfectly on my iPhone XR. The top display and the bottom arrows slightly overlap, making it a bit easy to hit the wrong buttons. Although, this is admittedly ‘nit-picking’ as the app still functions just fine otherwise.
If you're looking to learn and find an easy way to access more info on Wikipedia in a cleaner, more organised and more visual way, look no further than this app. If only it could pair with Wikiwand 😁
I wish you could turn off the unsightly underlining, but you won't find a better looking Wikipedia app.
- Friends of The Web, LLC
- 6.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Friends of The Web, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.