Who's the Talk of the Town! -- A western-themed strategy game!
Wild Frontier is set in the Western United States during the late 19th century, a wild and free era in which bullets and blades do most of the talking. On the untamed land where outlaws, lawmen, gunslingers, cowboys, and the Native Americans roam, you, as the mayor of a newfound town, will need to lead a group of settlers to survive and thrive in the West.
- Wild West themed stories unfold. Make your dream of conquering the West come true!
- Meet Wild West beauties who will keep you company and give you support.
- Real-time strategy gameplay that requires your wise decisions. Make allies or declare war? Your choice!
- Hire unique Wild West heroes who will lead your army into the battle of fame and wealth.
- Build an alliance and conquer more territories; capture resources and defeat outlaws. Work together to dominate the West World.
- Alliance chat, group chat, and voice chat. Plenty of options to communicate and discuss tactics with your friends.
- Start from a small town and turn it into an empire. You are the chosen one.
- Make enemies or friends with players from all over the world with a diversity of cultures and languages.
Follow Wild Frontier fan page and stay up-to-date on the latest events.
A device with internet access is required.
Do you need help?
Feel free to contact us via the in-game Customer Service or send us an Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wild Frontier provides subscription services. Become a subscriber to enjoy exclusive boosts and rewards!
1.Content: Subscribe to unlock boosts including Build Cost Down, Hospital Cap Up, Troop Casualty Down, March Size Up, Stamina Regen Speed Up, etc. Subscribers can also claim heaps of rewards on a daily basis: Resources, VIP Pts, Training Speedup, Mayor EXP, Hero Badges, Chocolates...You name it! Oh, subscribers will also receive a bonus when purchasing daily Super Deal packs.
2.Subscription duration: 1 month
3.Subscription price: $29.99
4.Payment: Via your iTunes account
5.If you are a subscriber, within 24 hours before your monthly subscription expires, the subscription will be automatically renewed UNLESS you manually cancel it before then.
6.To manage and cancel subscriptions, please head to Settings - iTunes Store & App Store - Check Apple ID - Account Settings - Subscription.
7.User Agreement: https://gpassport.37games.com/center/servicePrivicy/service?
In-game Pop-up Window
1.After confirmation, the subscription payment will be made via your iTunes account. Price: $29.99. Validity: 1 month.
2.If you are a subscriber, within 24 hours before your monthly subscription expires, the subscription will be automatically renewed UNLESS you manually cancel it before then.
3.To manage and cancel subscriptions, please head to Settings - iTunes Store & App Store - Check Apple ID - Account Settings - Subscription.
1. Rocky Mountain Arena added.
2. Most Wanted Events added.
3. New Gemstones- Higher quality Resplendent Gems await you!
4. New levels of Defend the West added.
1. In Defend the West Endless Mode, instead of losing 10 levels when you reset, you now lose 20% of the current progress (20% of the levels you have progressed).
2. Improved the backend functionality of functions related to the map (gathering resources, outlaws, bandit camps, etc).
3. Optimized special skill functionality in "Defend the West" mode.
4. Various bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s Good, But...
Overall the game lives up to its style play, and is actually simple and fun, however after the honeymoon stage of playing and leveling up your town. You will start getting spam attacked, and it’s possible for a single person to attack your town 40+ times (or unlimitedly until you have zero resources or wall is zero). Because of that reason alone it becomes frustrating. I feel the game should make attacking a city more of a bigger deal, try to limit the craziness somehow.
Like for example maybe attacking a city can be declaring war if your in a group and you attack someone else in a grp that would mean all production of resources is cut in half for both sides for everyone until peace. And people who are not part of a grp make it easier to gain protective shields however the trade off for having shields up a lot would mean you produce less troops as shield is up. But not being apart of a grp would mean you can still get attacked unlimitedly if caught whereas a grp member can only be attacked a limited number of times and even then the grp leader would have to give permission sense it would effect the entire grp. That would be a nice twist to the game.
Very cool game , I would stay it still do some updates to maximize the gaming experience.
There should be an option to see the other alliance profile , also there should be a way to Add different alliances as allies, union or Enemies.
It will be very helpful to be able to categorize them.
Also I think there should be a faster way to grow the level of the alliance.
It takes forever to grow your alliance as far as building the Guild.
I like the game but...
I love the western theme and I think it’s a good game except for the fact it isn’t balanced. The amount of resources, gold or actual dollars spent does not give much in return. To recruit hero’s you need 100 pieces (way too many) and it doesn’t show anywhere to get the pieces needed except buying them. For $50 you get 20 pieces which would mean $250 for the hero. The resources given for alliance technology is very high for the little bit of points in return. I think 100 points into alliance technology for each donation would be a lot more fair. I would also like to be able to ask for help with training my army just like with building and research. The way it is now there is too much gathering of resources and waiting for things to finish and I just started playing two days ago. I don’t think I will be able to stick with the game if it will be even longer waits with higher levels, as all free games are. I understand the developer wants to make money but more people will spend $5 for a package than they will $50 and stick with the game longer if it were better balanced.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- G-MEI NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO LIMITED
- 387.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 37GAMES
- In-App Purchases
- Bag of Gold $4.99
- Pouch of Gold $0.99
- Sack of Gold $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.