BECOME A PART OF THE WILDFIRE ALERT COMMUNITY!
Become a member of the Wildfire Alert Community receive wildfire alerts, and use this mobile app to see the wildfires within your designated radius.
The Wildfire Alert Community is a cooperative effort to bring the best information available on Wildfires to the people who need it most, as quickly as possible, as well as provide additional funding to local Fire Departments
Wildfire Alert (WFA) accesses and uses several sources of information on wildfires:
1. WFA accesses USGS, NASA Satellite and other available data bases to get information on the location and size of new and existing wildfires
2. WFA also collaborates with local fire departments. The participating fire departments provide the Wildfire Alert System with even more current and relevant information on the location and size of new and active wildfires.
3. WFA also uses Fire Spotters. WFA wants to get information on the location of new and active wildfires from any credible source available as soon as possible. For this reason it will only accept information from people who have registered with the Wildfire Alert Community. And these individual fire spotters can very simply supply the Wildfire Alert System with information on the location of new and active wildfires.
Please visit WWW.WildfireAlert.com for more info.
Bug fixes for Google Maps
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Twenty dollar plan
Knowing how close wild fires are to our out of state property, to any camp spot we plan to visit, and to our friends mountain property keeps us up to date regarding wild fire risk.
The peace of mind is priceless and knowing other family members receive alerts as well as me ensures we’re all well informed.
A great app for peace of mind
This app will alert me to wildfires in my area from the moment any user reports one. Hope never to get an alert, but if I do, I’ll have more time to save my dog, family photos, heirlooms, and important papers. Or, if I’m on the road, to call a friend to help me. To the reviewer who gave a bad rating for lack of wildfire status nationwide, I don’t think that’s what this app is for.
Registered and proceeded to enter contact info. Dreadfully slow! Indicates multiple addresses can be entered, but “primary residence” button doesn’t function, and first 2 addresses are selected as primary. Then 3rd address won’t be accepted because ya can’t have multiple primary residences. Duh!
I’d like this to work, but am giving up on it because it can’t be setup correctly. Neat concept, but this ap is NOT it.
- Dennis Stephens
- 13.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019. Wildfire Alert LLC
- In-App Purchases
- WFA yearly small subscription $11.99
- WFA yearly pro subscription $19.99
- WFA Monthly Subscription $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.