Here is your chance to create a giant and beautiful zoo. A park so amazing, it would be impossible to build in real life. In Wildlife Park you must build an animal park from scratch, managing it so your visitors will spend their money. You begin with just the park area, a ticket booth, and some money. From there you can buy animals, build the zoo, hire employees, and then open the gates and let the visitors come.
• detailed, seamlessly animated and simulated species ranging from mammals and reptiles to birds and marine animals
• Fascinating, challenging, and realistic animal behavior in areas such as reproduction, socialization, aging, birth, aggression, and "trainability"
• Animals can be trained with a huge variety of interaction devices such as trampolines, ropes, slides, trees, and video screens
• Aside from the campaign missions there are (potential) zoo locations around the world awaiting the player to master zoo management under these different preconditions.
• Choose a variety of terrains with different climates, environmental sounds, and music themes to start your park in. But be careful in your choices in climates and animals, as keeping a polar bear happy in the Sahara is an incredible challenge!
• No single goal to reach the finish of the game. The park has to be managed well to gain access to new areas, attractions, and more importantly, exotic animals
• No-limits landscaping at various heights, many plants, bridge constructions, ponds, rivers and waterfalls, and buildings
• 10 professions for your personnel to care for the animals and park: Feeder, Garbage, Zookeeper, Animal Catcher, Gardener, Scoutmaster, Vet, Worker, Animal Trainer, First-Aid
• Great athmosphere wirht realistic sounds and corresponding music themes.
• Building architecture style differs by climate
• Transparent walls give visitors a better view of marine animals, allowing you to build underwater observation rooms
- restore-button implemented
- iap fixed
- terraforming crash (pyramid) fixed
- climbtree unlocked
- wrong icon shown in animal info list fixed
- Button for getting premium included v.1.0.28:
- bulldozer causes negative account balance fixed
- crash language dutch fixed
- mission 5-7 unlocked
- load/save unlocked
- 2 further animals in freeplay mode unlocked
- bug "all animals have female icon" fixed
- additional gameobjects in in-app-purchase "premium plus"
Ratings and Reviews
I really like this game but I can't figure out how to put underwater animals in my park. Also, when I make a new enclosure after the first, the animal keeper does not come so I have to place an animal keeper inside until it finishes. Also the full game plus thing, whatever it's called I think the full game should just be all in one. Please fix these, and other then that, it's great.
It's Great! One thing though!
As I had said before.. It's A Great Game! Just I don't want to pay for more stuff in it.. honestly it's the best game I have but maybe give us more stuff to start with???? Anyways, KEEP MAKING GAMES!!!
Edit (a week after above) :
I still thing this is a great game but maybe you could really give us more to start with?? If you are reading this THANK YOU! I think it's fair now to have to pay for things but for people not willing to pay could you have like you have to use the bank balance money to get more things instead of real money?? (For some things) thank you!🐴
I love this game! It is amazing and has potential. I really hope the developer reads this because I don’t know how to write a support issue, but after I played for so long, my game crashed. I can start a new one, which is cool.. but I want my game I’ve put hours into. It is fantastic and if there were more animals, I’d definitely spend more money. It is so worth it. Please please please fix the crash after so many hours of gameplay! I love it and will continue to spend money.
- b-alive gmbh
- 314.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © b-alive gmbh
- In-App Purchases
- Wildlife Park Mobile Premium $3.99
- Wildlife Park Mobile Premium Plus $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.