Welcome to Wildscapes – the new hit in the Scapes™ series by Playrix! Create your dream zoo with dozens of adorable animals by solving colorful puzzles!
Build spacious enclosures for animals and make your zoo visitor-friendly with cafes, fountains, playgrounds, hangout spots, and more! Learn about species from all over the world and create the best zoo ever! Ready for a wild ride? Then hop on!
● Enjoy your favorite gameplay: beat match-3 levels to restore the zoo!
● Match juicy and fruity items to complete unique tasks and win rewards
● Unlock more areas to welcome new animals from different habitats
● Play with custom options to design your zoo the way you want
● Decorate your zoo with unique objects from around the world
● Complete tasks for zoo visitors by helping them with their specific needs and wants
● Bring together whole families of animals to get even more rewards!
Wildscapes is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, simply turn off the purchase option in your device's "Restrictions" menu.
Enjoying Wildscapes? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at https://plrx.me/1oxtYK04a1
Bug fixes and improvements.
Please update the game to the latest version.
Ratings and Reviews
Difficulty Gets Too Hard Too Fast
I love the playtrix games, some of the most addicting brain exercises and you can create nice places to look at. The graphics in this game are also fantastic. But thats about where I stop praising it. The game gets too hard way too fast. As in their other games, it takes to level 500+ to get to “SUPER HARD” levels. This game you get one super early, probably around 100, and then its every other game. Im at 350 right now and they're just ridiculous Then you get an easy one, a hard one, then another super hard one. It makes it seem like the game is so hard and frustrating to the point that you need to pay to advance. Paying probably helps because you can tell a lot of money went into the graphics, but those wont cut it for me. The playback loops just make me frustrated. Also, I do not really care for the characters and to buy things to make your zoo nicer, you could be haulting your progress on next zones. Spending all your money on a previous zone to make it look the way you want is not worth it when you need to buy ones for the new zoos, so the zoo building is counterproductive and other games do it so much better. Overall; Great and amazing graphics, pay wall levels, bad zoo building direction, and tbh the characters are one sideded and dumb. I love austin, but I dont even know the name of the zookeeper. Hes just recycle water bottle banana man to me.
Future Players Be Ware
Have been playing this for years and the Graphics are great the Animals are adorable that’s why I gave it 4 Stars and as is true in all Games there is a few things that people who play this regularly appeal to Playrix to change and that is please change the amount of Pink Gems it takes to do anything seriously is really ridiculous....and yet as so many do I keep playing...did quit for awhile and may again but get sucked back in the worm hole because it can be fun until it turns so frustrating that it’s just not worth it...I mean most of the time we play these Games to escape reality of the trials of real life and most of us have several Games we play but when the thing that’s supposed to bring fun and enjoyable moments and give you brief times of relaxing fun that you look forward to time to play ends up becoming so stressful just like everything else in life then why bother....and would appreciate it if you would allow us to move our displays in more than 2 ways...cause you either give up in frustration and you end up with the dissatisfaction of creating really cool Zoo or you just don’t play...and really this wouldn’t keep us from paying money it would most likely encourage it....know Playrix really could care less but perhaps this will help those new possible Players to be aware of yet another Game that will be added to the pile of money wasted without gratifying results and eventually deleted
Best Playrix game, needs a couple updates
I love this game! It doesn’t really have a “story” which is nice - just quests to open up more of the zoo as you level up. The customization is very fun! Took me a while to figure out you can move decorations between zoo areas, and that’s another great option for zoo design. I’ve spent money on this game, but it’s not necessary if you’re patient. Four things I would like to see:
1) The spinning tops glitch sometimes. I’ve used my last move to activate a top and it targets a piece that will give me a powerup, rather than clearing the last objective. Frustrating!
2) Can you please stop notifying us every time failing a level loses stars or powerups? We get it already!
3) Please provide an option to give up on the level if it’s not possible to win in the required move count. I don’t care if I lose a heart, I just don’t want to keep matching fruitlessly until I have no more moves.
4) ZEN MODE PLEASE!!! Maybe something that can be unlocked for $4.99, with a one-time heart refill? This mode could go through all the game levels with unlimited moves, and have no effect on the main game (nothing earned, no level progress outside zen mode). Just a relaxing option for when you’re tired and want to play without trying to win a level within a certain move count.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 331.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Playrix
- In-App Purchases
- Some Diamonds $0.99
- Helping Paw $1.99
- Piggy Bank $2.99
- Panda's Reserves $6.99
- Handful of Diamonds $4.99
- Ostrich's Finds $15.99
- Pouch of Diamonds $9.99
- Heap of Diamonds $19.99
- Rhino's Chest $31.99
- Fantastic Bundle $19.99