Welcome to Wildscapes! Create your dream zoo with dozens of adorable animals by solving colorful puzzles!
Build spacious enclosures for animals and make your zoo visitor-friendly with cafes, fountains, playgrounds, hangout spots, and more! Learn about species from all over the world and create the best zoo ever! Ready for a wild ride? Then hop on!
● Enjoy your favorite gameplay: beat match-3 levels to restore the zoo!
● Match juicy and fruity items to complete unique tasks and win rewards
● Unlock more areas to welcome new animals from different habitats
● Play with custom options to design your zoo the way you want
● Decorate your zoo with unique objects from around the world
● Power up your gaming experience with the help of special animal boosters
● Complete tasks for zoo visitors by helping them with their specific needs and wants
● Bring together whole families of animals to get even more rewards!
Wildscapes is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, simply turn off the purchase option in your device's «Restrictions» menu.
Enjoying Wildscapes? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at email@example.com
- Bug fixes and improvements
Please update the game to the latest version.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best game yet!
First, Playrix has outdone itself with top notch graphics and animations - no other developers even come close to their quality. I have played Gardenscapes and Homescapes, and while captivating, this game takes the cake! I love being able to decorate/arrange as I choose. It adds an element of interaction while waiting for lives to refill. I sometimes play just to arrange without trying to beat levels. The levels aren’t painfully difficult either. I might get stuck on a level for a a day or two, but can eventually solve it, even without power ups or having to spend real money. I have not spent real money and have gotten halfway through the 3rd zone. The enjoyment to difficulty ratio is reasonable. Not too easy as to breeze through it, but not impossibly difficult to cause discouragement. I love how straightforward the gameplay is. The other games were at times frustrating - having to beat so many levels just to have the character pick up a rake, only to have several more levels to beat just to deal with some distraction from the main task. The animals are delightful. I love the baby animal helpers and their sounds while playing. Right now my favorite is the polar bear. Playrix has given so much attention to detail. I don’t even consider other games.
Best Playrix game, needs a couple updates
I love this game! It doesn’t really have a “story” which is nice - just quests to open up more of the zoo as you level up. The customization is very fun! Took me a while to figure out you can move decorations between zoo areas, and that’s another great option for zoo design. I’ve spent money on this game, but it’s not necessary if you’re patient. Four things I would like to see:
1) The spinning tops glitch sometimes. I’ve used my last move to activate a top and it targets a piece that will give me a powerup, rather than clearing the last objective. Frustrating!
2) Can you please stop notifying us every time failing a level loses stars or powerups? We get it already!
3) Please provide an option to give up on the level if it’s not possible to win in the required move count. I don’t care if I lose a heart, I just don’t want to keep matching fruitlessly until I have no more moves.
4) ZEN MODE PLEASE!!! Maybe something that can be unlocked for $4.99, with a one-time heart refill? This mode could go through all the game levels with unlimited moves, and have no effect on the main game (nothing earned, no level progress outside zen mode). Just a relaxing option for when you’re tired and want to play without trying to win a level within a certain move count.
I like the concept of this game. The zoo is cute and adding to it is fun. However, I have played many match 3/decorating games, and I have to say that this one is just crap. There is no reason why I should have to replay a level 20-30 times, with power ups, and still not be able to beat it. I might be more accepting of this if I were in the higher up levels when things usually tend to get more difficult in this type of game. But I haven’t even reached level 40! They give very few moves for each level considering the difficulty of whatever goal you have and the power ups are absolute trash that barely do anything to help you anyway. There’s only one combination (soda + chips) that even does anything useful. I really wanted to like this game, but these levels are absolutely ridiculous. There’s no way to beat them without spending tons of actual money. I don’t mind spending a few bucks here and there to beat a tough level, but there is no way I would pay to play this game. I suggest playing Lost Island or Lilly’s garden if you like this type of game (which I usually do). They are much more generous with the number of moves you get per level, and the power ups are actually effective. I gave two stars for the concept, but the game play is really terrible and you can see how money hungry the creators of this game are after just a few levels.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you for the detailed feedback! We will pass it to the developers and they will review the difficulty curve. Have a nice day!
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 233.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Playrix
- In-App Purchases
- Some Diamonds $0.99
- Helping Paw $1.99
- Handful of Diamonds $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.