Active users of Wiley Efficient Learning courses and free trials can login with their online credentials and study on the go. (Please review available courses and content prior to download.)
Turn downtime into study time. Stream or download all lecture videos, flashcards and access practice questions available in your desktop course. Track progress by syncing practice sessions across all devices.
WEL Mobile App Features Include:
• Stream all Course Lecture Videos
• Download all Videos for Offline Viewing
• Access Practice Questions
• Create Custom Quiz Sessions
• Use Filters to Customize Questions Sets
• View Complete Question Explanations
• Tag Questions for Later Review
• View Online Course Metrics
• Create Custom Flash Card Decks (if available in your course)
+++ Current Content Available +++
Note: Not all Wiley Efficient Learning online courses and content are available on the mobile app currently.
Currently this app will sync with:
• CPA courses*
• CMA courses and Test Banks
• CFA courses and Test Banks (all Levels)
• CFP course and Test Bank
• FRM course videos and Part 1 Test Bank
• CMT Level I course*
• CMT Level II course*
• FINRA Securities Industry Essentials course*
• PMP course and Test Bank
• PMP Sybex Test Banks (companions to Sybex PMP books)
• CompTIA Security+ course and Test Bank
• CompTIA Security+ Sybex Test Banks (companions to Sybex Security+ books)
• CompTIA Network+ course and Test Bank
• CompTIA Network+ Sybex Test Banks (companions to Sybex Network+ books)
• CompTIA A+ Sybex Test Banks (companions to Sybex Security+ books)
• Official Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer Test Bank (companion to Sybex Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer book)
• GMAT Official Guide
*Purchase of the standalone CPA, CMT, and Securities Industries Essentials Test Banks (sold separately from our courses) do not provide access to the mobile app but will later this year. *
Please contact us if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments at email@example.com.
Thank you for using the Wiley Efficient Learning app!
We’re launching a brand-new design with new courses: CMT Level II and GMAT 2020 Official Guide, Verbal Review and Quantitative Review.
If you have any feedback or experience any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Solid App/Company, Effort is There
In my experience in studying for CFA Levels 1 and 2, Wiley has been great. They give you many questions that you can do on your phone, which is very convenient. These help with high level concepts and nitty gritty calculations.
I think they have continually built out the platform which is even more impressive. Over the past year, they have added in flash cards, which are nice. Further, I can download lectures and play them on my car speakers while driving.
Only two recommendations I would have are 1) create a functionality for the lectures to have the ability to speed up (this is currently only available on a desktop) and 2) make the app able to be turned around when on an iPad (I say that because I have a keyboard on my iPad that naturally shifts the view into a horizontal mode, but can’t use it in this manner on my iPad). I am confident they will continue to make improvements, and the quality of the questions are unmatched.
Great App for CPA Review
The WEL app is a great compliment to the CPAExcel program. Having constant access to tools such as flash cards is a great way to review for the CPA exam during any downtime that comes up. It’s also easy to download more in depth materials and remove them from your device once you’ve passed a section. Great app overall but I can’t wait to finish these exams and delete the app from my iPhone forever!
A very solid study tool after the app update
The most recent update was very welcome. The option to study the flash cards in bulk is really fantastic (I’m using CPAExcel).
Two places to improve -
1. Allow the ability to toggle between answer rationales when reviewing test bank quizzes. Right now, it stays static on the right or wrong answer with no ability to look at the reasoning for other answers. This limits the helpfulness of the review and I have to log in the online system to view the full range of rationales.
2. Allow users to view the videos at greater than 1x speed in the app, like the online platform.
Other than these points, I now spend over 75% of my study time in this app. Before the update I really wasn’t using it at all.
Regarding the review product overall, it would be nice to have predictive metrics. In other words, instead of just listing quiz results, it would be nice for metrics to say “these are your top lessons to review —“ or “these are your weakest areas ——“. With all the data that’s collected this should be easy. I’m surprised this feature is nonexistent on our era of predict analytics in almost everything we use. This would be more helpful than the study planner in my opinion.
Developer Response ,
We're glad you are enjoying the most recent updates. The first two features are on our road map. This is great feedback and we would like to hear more from you. If you have more feedback, please send to email@example.com.
- 25 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2000-2019 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc., or related companies. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.