Bet on sports and win real money! William Hill is Nevada’s largest Sports Book operator and our award-winning sports betting app allows you to instantly place bets in the palm of your hand.
· Enjoy the largest betting menu in Nevada. Featuring parlay cards, teasers, ability to buy points, parlays, props, InPlay and more!
· Featuring Nevada’s easiest, most secure account registration process. Begin your sign up in the app and head to one of over 100 Sports Books located in the state to complete your sign up.
· Easy deposits with multiple options. Deposit at over 100 William Hill Sports Book locations in Nevada, at your favorite bar or tavern across town, at over 100 7-Eleven locations across Nevada and anytime, anywhere through the app with the William Hill Priority Access Card.
· Quickly make your bets in as little as three taps with our Quick Bet feature.
· Featuring live InPlay wagering during the game. Place your InPlay bet during the game and watch live odds adjust as the game is played!
· Multiple withdrawal options. Visit any of our Full Service Sports Books in Nevada to instantly withdraw your winnings. Or, withdrawal to your William Hill Priority Access Card and spend anywhere Discover is accepted.
· We accept players from across the world, but you must be within Nevada to place your bets in the mobile app.
iOS 14 Compatibility Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Decent but new changes are ANNOYING!!
I get what they are trying to do. But, the changes they have added make the UI super difficult. There is a time-out feature that just is too quick! Half the time if you stop to check anything the app locks you out! Why? It’s me logged into the app and I’m using it. Whether I’m referencing or just deliberating, I should not be kicked out. Especially, knowing they’ve added a second feature that makes this app a killer.
The app deletes anything you've entered if it times out or you log out. So once you log back in you have to re-enter everything you've type. This is an app killer if youre trying to do parlays. Wanna reference anything? Restart. Want to see if a player is injured. Everything deleted. Literally a nonsensical feature. I know why they do this but all it does is punish all good users.
WH. Fix this or I can’t say this is good.
They shut my account off
They shut my account off for failed log in attempts not even by me! I got punished and this surprisingly happened right after I won money. These people are complete con artists they told me they would contact me and never did, they never gave me any explanation and on top of that when I found out what happened they still would not talk to me about my account. I guarantee they will shut your account off if you win! They will confiscate all your money in your account too. They told me to call to speak about my account when I call they say we can’t talk about your account because it’s under “investigation” straight lies they are literally from hell to deal with the worst customer loyalty too. I opened up a William hill account literally the first day it became available in NJ ordered there debit card the whole ordeal, but they will screw you over as the saying goes the house always wins stay away from this Sportsbook they are nothing more than. This is why they literally have a 2.6 rating but hopefully someone else thinks of this and hopefully this brings the new ratings down, they promise to reach out to you but they never do!
Welcome to the jungle
Good UI, lots of selection. I love the idea of In-play but they make it super hard. The order of games in the app moves around so you are scrolling up and down just to find the game you want. If you can look at the line for only a mere second then you can’t really think about which side to choose. Most games are not available for In-play and they often turn games RED meaning they are suspended from action. This happens so often it really makes it nearly unusable. Then the delayed processing with no cancel options or simple confirmation screen exists. I made many impulsive bets for way too much and lost. My fault, but the app is designed for that. A cancel button, especially while “processing” would be much more consumer friendly. As it is, this app is just too well designed. It is good for a bit of entertainment but be very careful.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Computerized Bookmaking Systems, Inc.
- 92.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Gambling and Contests
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2020 Computerized Bookmaking Systems, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.