Willy is a social app that makes it possible for you to send photos, text, and videos into the future!
You have seen it in many SF movies. The main character sends himself a message from the future. Now, with Willy you can send a video or photo only your loved ones can see a year or ten years into the future for a limited period of time.
Willy comes with a great list of useful features:
- Make a photo or video, write a message, choose your contact person, set the date and time in the future your message will be available.
- Choose when your message becomes available. For example, a week or a year from now.
- Choose how long your message will be available. For example, for ten minutes or ten hours.
- You can also add friends, chat with them, draw or write on photos etc.
- You can delete your messages manually.
Isn’t it both great and exciting to get a message and have to wait to see it next Friday? You just can’t wait. The more you wait, the more you’re going to enjoy it.
Make sure your messages get the full attention of people you’re sending it to with Willy.
Let your photos, videos, and messages travel into the future with Willy.
Ratings and Reviews
Thanks for creating such an awesome app. Your ‘contact me’ page will not send a message to you. How do we ask questions?
Easy to use, and much more useful than I thought. Being able to send messages, pictures and videos while the recipients are unavailable reduces the amount of times I have to remind myself to follow up.
A very good app for what you are asking for, a reminder/file/text sender, at least this is what I use it for. User interface very friendly, very intuitive.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.