Using the winbank mobile app, you can perform your transactions and plan your monthly expenses using new modern financial planning tools!
Financial planning tools
- New home screen with transactions from all channels
- View of all product categories
- Categorization of monthly expenses with capability of setting spending goals
- Saving goals & saving progress
In the new home screen, you can see the latest transactions and initiate a new transaction:
- With a vertical scroll, you can navigate among all product categories (Deposits, Cards, Loans, Investments and more) and the new home screen. By selecting a category e.g. Cards, you can navigate among your cards with a horizontal scroll.
- With a horizontal right scroll, you can view at a glance your product balances per category.
- With a horizontal left scroll, you can view your monthly expenses per category (e.g. Home, Transport). Here you can set new monthly spending goals and monitor your expenses.
Accounts & transactions
- View your account balances, your investment products (stocks, bond, mutual funds, repos, portfolio details) and personalized information on the available yellow points for redemption.
- Perform easily transactions such as: money transfers, bill & card payments (barcode scanning available for DEI and WIND payments), information and top-up of prepaid cards, mobile top-up, e-Administrative fee issuing and payment, Insurance Coupon, e-Pass Attiki Odos, IRIS 24/7 Payment, send instant cash for cash withdrawal from any Piraeus Bank ATM without a card and more.
- Allowing the app’s notifications, the extraPIN code is automatically received and submitted by your device when needed for your transactions. You just confirm the transaction using your quick login, saving time while increasing security.
- You can use the mobile app to approve web banking transactions, also with the ability to set a Trusted Beneficiary.
- Setup additionally security features for quick login (4 digit PIN), fingerprint authentication, or facial authentication (for compatible devices).
- Change password.
- Piraeus Bank Masterpass service
- Perform transactions by long pressing the icon of the app
- Block-unblock for cards
- Reissue password & send username
- Send IBAN
- Login to yellowday app through winbank mobile
- Find and view branches, ATMs and easypay kiosks on a map
The new winbank mobile application is currently available for all Piraeus Bank individual customers.
In case you do not have winbank credentials yet, please register online*, easily and for free, via web or via the new winbank mobile app.
For any information, or assistance in your banking experience, you can contact us through:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 182838 or +3021088000 (from abroad)
The service is provided under the current restrictions on capital transfers.
* Requires an active debit card (and its PIN) and your mobile phone number that you have registered at Piraeus Bank.
- Update of Tax deduction calculator for 2020.
- Functionality improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not working with Jailbroken Device
This app is exactly how an ebanking app has to be.
I have it 3 stars only for the reason that’s not working with a Jailbroken device....
Works well but still need some more information
The new winbank mobile app works well enough compared to the old version for my usual purposes (getting quick information without having to login to the full website version): account information, balance, list of recent transactions, amount available to withdraw in cash. However, I noticed that there is still some information listed in the old version that is not in the new and I find myself still going back to the old version to get it. In particular, I cannot find detailed capital controls information on the new version, which is very helpful for financial planning: the explanation of the withdrawal limit per number of weeks listed previously in a link through and information bubble, the date of the end of the current period. It would be very helpful if that information could be ported to the new version, especially since it seems to change quite frequently.
I think it is perfectly appropriate and practical ... it works great and great ... I am very pleased with it and suggest others to use it ...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.