Important: To make the best out of Windows Grid, please download the helper app from https://alexdenk.eu/windowsgrid
Move and resize windows with ease.
With Windows Grid you can organise your workspace the way you want it. Put windows side by side, tile, stack, compare and multitask. Select from predefined layouts, use keyboard shortcuts or transform windows by dragging them to one of the screen's edges.
Note: By default, Windows Grid supports your favourite productivity apps only, but with a helper that you can download for free (from: http://alexdenk.eu/windowsgrid) you can transform any window from any app.
Supported out of the box:
• Browsers: Safari and Chrome
• iWork: Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Notes, TextEdit
• Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
If you download a free helper, Windows Grid can transform any window from any app (from: http://alexdenk.eu/windowsgrid)
HOW TO USE IT
• Use a keyboard shortcut or press the menubar icon to show the possible layouts on your screen or in the Touch Bar. Clicking on any option will move and resize your front window
• You can also transform windows with a keyboard shortcut directly
• Or you can drag any window to one of the screen's edges to resize and snap it fast
• Make multitasking easier and faster
• Show all the possible layouts with a keyboard shortcut (Alt + Enter by default and customisable) or by clicking the menubar icon
• Transform windows with keyboard shortcuts
• Full Touch Bar support
• Drag windows to any screen edge or corner and snap it half screen
• Put windows side by side, tile, stack, move and resize
• Easy to use and access, quick and elegant, no complicated options
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• Drag to corners (place windows in the corner of the screen)
• Dark mode full support
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
It cost me a $1 but trust me save your $1 this app is a complete disappointment. It only supports 7/8 applications. Every other app is "unsupported". I am all for Agile development, but this app misses the mark on being even a useful MVP. It is at best a "Proof-of-Concept" for a concept that is already done extremely well by another app, Magnet.
It does what the description says it does, but you have to click "more" to read the expanded description. #misleading #rippedoff Don’t be a fool like me and buy this Hello World app.
Developer Response ,
Please check this solution: https://alexdenk.eu/windowsgrid
It’s a absolutely free helper that can activate Windows Grid to transform any window from any app.
If you have more questions, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will gladly help you with more details.
Hope this helps.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Denk Alexandru
- 8.8 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Denk Alexandru
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.