Discover a magical world of handcrafted puppetry brought to life in Windy and friends. This unique and wonderful story experience combines stop-motion animation with touch interactivity that will captivate children and the young-at-heart.
In this appisode, we help Windy on her journey to solve the mystery of her missing red kite. Adventure through wintry woods filled with sugary snow and roller skate through orchards filled with colourful paper leaves. Meet some of Windy’s friends and see if they can help.
Where is Windy’s kite? Let’s explore together!
Windy’s Lost Kite demonstrates that cooperation and a positive outlook are essential to solving problems together.
* Groundbreaking mix of handcrafted stop-motion animation with innovative interaction and cinematics
* Touch, tilt and drag the screen to explore the world of Windy & friends
* Original music, narration, and sound effects
* Three reading modes included for your enjoyment: Read to Me, Read Myself, and Autoplay
* Language support in English and French; toggle languages on-the-fly
* Musical Soundboard allows reader to play instruments with Windy and her friends
* Visual Word Map promotes word association in both languages
* “Parents only" area safely separates adult controls from child-friendly content
To learn more about Windy and Friends, visit www.windyandfriends.com
Visit us: www.loudcrow.com
Follow us: twitter.com/loudcrowinc
Like us: facebook.com/loudcrow
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The story is rather short with limited activities. So not one to draw a child back often. Also there are lots of characters names in this series and it seems with the two apps I have, they are mainly teaching the characters names with constant repetition... I would make it more interactive, longer play and fewer characters to learn.
Will not get more in the series.
Cute, engaging and gets lots of giggles:)
This is a wonderful app. My son and I are big fans of the book series and when he saw Windy and her friends moving around he was mesmerized. The puppet-like characters are handmade and you can't stop looking at them. (they all have super cute outfits too.) It's bright and sweet, educational and captivating for both boys and girls.
Not enough content for the $
I was expecting much more than what was in this app given the $3.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.