A fine wine travel guide to South Africa, and encyclopedia of the greatest SA wineries.
128 Wineries/producers (Content also available when offline.)
It includes descriptions of the regions and wineries in:
• Swartland (Malmesbury) (8 producers)
• Tulbagh (4 producers)
• Darling (2 producers)
• Stellenbosch (Bottelary, Devon Valley, Papegaaiberg, Jonkershoek Valley, and Simonsberg) (61 producers)
• Durbanville (5 wineries)
• Constantia (inc. Cape Point) (7 producers)
• Franschhoek (10 producers)
• Paarl & Wellington (18 producers)
• Robertson (Breede River Valley) (5 producers)
• Elgin (2 producers)
• Walker Bay (Hemel-en-Aarde Valley, Elim) (6 producers)
A section on the “History of South African Wine”
A section called "Before You Arrive" with a few tips and advice.
WINERY DESCRIPTIONS INCLUDE:
• Links you can open with your browser,
• Size of the vineyard(s)
• Current owner
• Current winemaker
• A brief description of the winery.
• Cellar Door information
• Address with a link to Maps (if we have the accurate gps coordinates)
• Phone number (with a link to call, note if listed two phone-numbers you need to delete the excess you do not want to call)
• Emails (with a link to email them, if we have also listed their contact-webpage, you will need to delete this address)
• GPS address (if we have their gps coordinates, which you can tap into your navigation system.)
• A star feature, allowing you to save the winery in the favourites section. (Here you can also get suggestions)
NAVIGATION IN THE APP:
Front-page is made up of five images that functions as buttons to the different sections:
• WINE-LIST.ME logo - centre, gets you to the "about section" and links to our blog, twitter and facebook page.
• Map image - top right, links you to a map with links to the different "regions". Tap the name of the region and get to the description of this region with chosen wineries listed underneath.
• Book image - bottom right, links you to the history description on South African Wine.
• The glass image - bottom left, gets you to a list of links to all the included Wineries.
• Notebook & pen image - top left - gets you to the "Before You Arrive" section, where we have listed some useful tips and advice.
Also quick links to get back- available from your menu button (when in the different subsections) .
For more information, inspiration and links to our other guides check out http://WINE-LIST.ME
In this release we have updated the content to ensure it is up-to-date with the wineries.
The developer, Wine-list.me, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.