Wine n Dine is home to the food community. It's all about picture based visual menus from over 80,000 of the world's best restaurants, helping you always order delicious food. Share, discover and save dishes and restaurants to help make your next dining decision as easy as asking a friend.
With Wine n Dine you can:
- Be part of a growing food community that loves to discover the best food every city has to offer.
- Explore restaurant pages and visual menus to always know where to go and what to order.
- Share dish photos to earn points and prizes (like dinner on us) for posting and competing on your city's leaderboard.
- Browse thousands of amazing dish photos uploaded everyday.
- Save dishes with the 'Wanna Try' feature. We'll remind you of what to get when you're at that restaurant.
- Avoid negative reviews and rants. Everything here is positive. No strangers here, it's all about the community and your friends.
- Create and discover insightful restaurant lists.
- Search dishes, restaurants, lists and people.
- Use 'Explore' to see the best restaurants in your city, or browse the map to see the best food around you.
- Save where you've been and check out restaurants and dishes people you follow love.
A note on battery -
We use background location sparingly to make dish recommendations at restaurants, which is a favorite feature among users. Our system is power efficient. As with all apps of this type, continued use of background location may dramatically decrease battery life.
BIG TIME UPDATE
-Have you ever been craving a certain type of dish and thought to yourself..."Man, I really want a Cacio E Pepe right now. Where can I get the best?" Well now, with our new Dish Search Feature, you can search for any dish you want and we'll use all our dish data to give you the best list possible in ranked order. Yes, we know this is pretty epic.
Search terms we suggest...
-Spicy Tuna Roll
-Cacio E Pepe (obviously)
-Mac and Cheese
We're super excited for this release. We hope you like it.
Don't forget to share the news with friends.
-Wine n Dine
Ratings and Reviews
Honest food appraisal/ Fun app!
I dig this app and have pushed it so emphatically to my friends over so many dinners that they theorize that I work for Wine n Dine (I don’t). I travel a fair amount for work and this always turns me on to (or reminds me of) legit dishes. It has a great mixture of high/low suggestions depending on how fancy or basic one is feeling. W&D allows food to be a social connector even when I’m not sitting at the same table as my friends. It seems like they are always improving the user experience and making the tech platform feel more human. I’ve never written a review for an app in my life, but I genuinely have a good time with this one and felt moved to do so. Def worth the download.
Most useful app
This is by far the most useful app in the App Store. The worst feeling is making the time to go out to a restaurant and choosing a menu item that sounds great on paper, but isn't in actuality. WinenDine allows you to see what the food will actually look like AND what restaurant patrons who have ordered it before rated it. I use it to choose where I want to eat and to figure out what to order. Much more legit and more reliable than yelp and/or instagram. If you're serious about food, this app is a must
Wine n Dine obsessed
I love this app! It allows me to try a variety of different restaurants that I may have missed otherwise. I love using it in my city to stumble upon good finds but it's also very helpful when traveling. Knowing the hot spots or the hole in the walls before you go so you can plan and make sure you are never eating bad food! Most everyone has a foodie inside of them and this app allows you to explore and let others know what they are missing!
- WineNDine LLC
- 209 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Wine N Dine
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.