Is it the wine from 2008 or 2009 you enjoyed so much? WINES lets you add and retrieve wines and what you thought about them simple and fast.
"Helps the user to easily and clearly create a wine collection." - NRC (Netherlands’ leading newspaper)
"Is a great app for iPhone and iPad that just does what it needs to do." - iPhone club
"A recommendation, yes or no? Yes!”- Winebloggers.nl
WINES distinguishes itself by its lightning fast keyboard suggestions that help you enter your wine within seconds: just type the first two letters of a word and WINES will search its local library of 1500+ wine regions and 900+ varietals.
• Store and sort by Wine details: name, vintage, varietal, country, region, style, producer, bottles, rating, points, best before/after, shop, price, date added.
• Smart keyboard suggestions.
• Add notes.
• Filter by favourites, bottles in cellar and type.
• Search that supports multiple keywords.
• Share wines via your favourite platform.
• Import wines via .wib files.
• Export to CSV file.
• Button that enters wine details directly in Google Search.
• Photograph front and back wine labels.
• Backup and restore wine data to and from your hard disk or iCloud.
• Intelligent: remembers words you typed.
• Syncs over iCloud.
• Color themes (burgundy, vine).
• Universal, works on iPhone and iPad.
Smart keyboard suggestions now also works on iOS 13.
Search iOS 13 style.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but....
I love the simplicity and it has just the right number of fields. Everything works well except.... Does anyone else have trouble sorting by the name field? Even with this new update I cannot do it. I have asked for help from the support team and have not received it.
Why doesn’t it back itself up?
I love the functionality of this app, it does everything I needed to do for journaling my wine. What drives me absolutely up a wall, and not for the first time, is that it does not back itself up to iCloud the way you think it would when you set the iCloud settings to be on. It doesn’t back up at all unless you manually do it. I have lost so much information and not for the first time. I honestly don’t know if I’ll keep using this app for this very reason. This app would be infinitely improved if it just backed itself up on a regular basis. If it did, I would give it five stars easy.
Useful, simple App
This is an easy to use, simple app that stores all the necessary info about wines we have tried. Very easy to enter info and up to 2 photos. I really like being able to look at this when at the wine store and trying to remember what we thought of wines we’ve tasted in the past.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Devart B.V.
- 15.8 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2013 - 2021 Devart B.V.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.