Winetastic is a wine logging app that allows you to create personal records of your favorite wines. You don't need to be a wine expert to use this app, just a wine lover!
To get started, simply take a photo of the wine or type the wine name. That's it! If you want to add detailed info about the wine or tasting notes then you can do that too. In fact the app will try to save you time by working out some basic wine info (such as grape, region or country) from the name you type.
- Take multiple photos of your favorite wine (e.g. front/back labels or photos to remember the occasion).
- Quickly enter basic wine details (e.g. grape, country, region) using the in-built "suggestion" lists (the app will gradually "learn" what you use the most and suggest those in future).
- Add your own wine ratings
- Share wines via Airdrop, Email, Twitter or Facebook
- Add wine tasting notes (tap from a "suggested" keywords list to help you describe the wine or add your own keywords).
- Add wine price information
- Add when/where you enjoyed the wine
- Add general notes
- Sort your wines by name, grape, color, country, region, rating or date.
- Search your personal wine log for those favorite wines.
iPhone X optimization
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for beginners and experts alike, with some limitation
Really great app - easy to use, plenty of fields and customizability built in. For beginners, I could see this being very helpful, as the built-in keywords for nose and taste give you the vocabulary for wine that they may lack. Still very useful for more advanced wine enthusiasts, but ultimately the lack of export functionality was a major downside and we had to switch to a different app.
- Ridgeview Consulting Limited
- 18.6 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2013 Ridgeview Consulting Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.