Rule the skies in tabletop strategy dogfights!
Take to the skies in Wings of Glory, the digital adaptation of Ares Games' board game of aerial combat!
The year is 1917. High above Europe, colorful biplanes roar through the foggy skies as uncountable young men give up their lives in the trenches below.
Become Knights of the Air in Wings of Glory, a smooth and exciting aerial combat system for cross-platform tabletop dogfights!
Bug fixes, localization updates, and optimizations.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s great, a campaign would make it fantastic
It’s a smooth, intuitive realization of the board game, and it makes playing with friends online easy. Here are some things that would make it even better for me:
* a campaign; a set of overarching, branching missions with an accompanying narrative
* an ability to turn off the cinematic, particularly the “shot down” black and white cinematic which sometimes make it unclear who was actually shot down, and break immersion
* an ability to compare maneuver decks or damage decks; when I’m picking between an “b” or “c” maneuver deck, I have no way to visually compare them
* an ability to restart challenge mission; some of these missions are hard (which is good), and if you make a mistake early on, the only way to restart the mission is exiting to the main menu and then navigating back to the challenges menu
Overall, great implementation of a great game. It gives an enjoyable simulation of early aerial dogfights in a turn-based form.
Great But Could Be Even Better
Love this game it’s definitely going down the right track. A few suggestions that would make this game even better. I will second what a lot of reviewers are saying about a campaign mode, that would be a fantastic idea! Also for online play, an option where you can start an online game with random players and then each player has 24 hours to do their turn. This will allow some flexibility instead of having to constantly log in and see if a game is available and/or if you don’t have time to play a complete game in a short period of time. Please consider and thanks!
This is a great app for the famous table top card and miniature model game of the same name. This app is a great tool to teach you how to play the original game. It’s also fun as a stand-alone game. My recommendation is to increase the size of the play area in the dogfight scenarios. This will allow high speed fighters to use their abilities. It’ll also allow aircraft to maneuver for the initial merge. Looking forward to more aircraft to be included. I’ll start a large collection of aircraft! Thank you and keep up the great job of product development.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dire Wolf Digital LLC
- 561.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2022 Dire Wolf Digital, under license from Ares Games Srl
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.