Wings Toolbox is a must-have tool for all pilots.
Helping you gain better situational awareness, by showing you information most relevant to you, right now.
- Quickly find a suitable landing airfield in flight, get crucial details about it in an instant and be guided all the way to the most suitable runway.
- Easily assess weather, and other situational factors on the ground to help determine if you should fly, using current weather data and your own personal minimums.
- Have a backup of your main flight instrumentation, right in your pocket.
- Simple weight and volume conversion tool, laid out in a visually memorable and intuitive way to help you memorise basic conversion math.
- Get EASA updates and Sunny Swift episodes delivered directly to your pocket.
On the ground:
Toolbox shows you a barometer of the airfields around you, based on your own personal minimums. You can look closer at each of the nearby airfields to find out more about what the situation looks like, and specifically how it looks when compared to your own predefined minimums.
In the air:
If you find yourself in a situation where you need to land in a hurry, and you are looking to lighten the mental load, then Wings Toolbox can help you by making many of the important decisions a lot easier. At a glance you can see a list of nearby airfields, direction and ETA, based on your current location and speed. Once you have selected a location, then you are guided all the way down. A runway is suggested for you, crosswind is calculated, and you get all the important details about the airfield, as well as the situation on the ground compared to your predefined personal minimums.
In the event you lose one or more of your instruments mid-flight, Wings Toolbox includes a backup of your main instrumentation. If you need to focus on a single instrument, simply tap it and it will fill the screen.
Safety in aviation is important to us, which is why we want to bring you all of the latest news from EASA as well as their popular safety comic "Sunny Swift". Get updates delivered directly through the Wings Toolbox app.
- UI improvements
- Corrected issue with runway length filter
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.