Easy and convenient access to your banking with the Winnipeg Police Credit Union Mobile Banking App.
Winnipeg Police Credit Union provides convenient acces to:
• Account balances
• Transcation History
• Pay bills
• Interac e-Transfer
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Find the nearest free ATM
• Use QuickView for instant access to your account balances without having to log in
• Deposit Anywhere
You must have access to online banking in order to use the mobile banking app. Please contact the Winnipeg Police Credit Union at 204.944.1033 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or to inquire about signing up for online banking.
This app is free; however data downloading and internet charges may apply. Please check with your mobile phone provider for more details.
By downloading the Winnipeg Police Credit Union Mobile app, you consent to the installation of the app and any future updates or upgrades. You may withdraw your consent at any time by deleting or uninstalling the app from your device.
The Winnipeg Police Credit Union Mobile App will require your permission to use the following on your device:
• Take pictures and videos - This app will need to use your camera for Deposit Anywhere for you to deposit cheques. This feature is coming soon.
• Approximate & Precise location - This app uses your phone’s GPS to help you find the nearest Branch or ATM
• Full network access - This app needs to connect to the Internet to allow you to do your mobile banking.
• Ability to request money via e-Transfers
• Ability to enable autodeposit when receiving e-Transfer
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.