Run your Windows applications on OSX without the need of buying a Windows license. Well, you even do not need to install Windows. Just download WinOnX and you are ready to go within 2 minutes.
- WinOnX should only be used for applications which are not available for OSX. Whenever an application is available for OSX, we strongly recommend to use this version.
- You can look at http://www.winonx.com/compatibility/ to get some information how good your application might work with WinOnX which is an ongoing project. In case your Windows application does not work at the moment, there is a good chance that it will work after one of the next updates.
- In case your application does not work with WinOnX please drop us a note at http://winonx.com/feedback. We always try to improve the quality based upon your feedback.
- WinOnX is based on the open source Wine project. It is a layer which redirects the communication between an application and Windows to OSX. As a result not all applications are fully compatible. Most applications run fine, some run even faster but also some run slower or even crash.
You can choose if you want to subscribe to WinOnX or purchase a lifetime license.
Subscriptions include a 1 week free trial and regular app updates. After the subscription expires you cannot start your windows apps anymore but you still can access all your data.
Mojave and 64 bit support
Bug fixes for macOS 10.11, 10.12 and upgraded VMs from previous versions
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
0 day trial
Yeah it was a little confusing to install the app, then try to use it to receive “Your trial has expired” message. Then to go to the order screen, and realize, “Click 8 day free trial”. Except it returns unable to process my request. I just downloaded and installed. Unless this is a hack of CodeWeaver, which I did try and it failed. Obviously this uses the same control file and thinks it has been installed and expired. LAME. At least say based upon CodeWeaver so I know the bottle concept is going to fail.
App seems to work ok but I only wanted to run one maybe two apps with it and I don't want to pay that much to do it. Five maybe 10 bucks but not 26 bucks or 9 bucks a year. I'll take this as a sign that Windows apps are not meant to be on Mac
Yes it will work for 8 days free.
The issue I had is that it makes Virtual Box machines no longer work.
I uninstalled this and still no luck on VMs that worked minutes before installing this.
- Hisham El-Emam
- 404.2 MB
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © NES Software
- In-App Purchases
- One Time Purchase $26.99
- One Time Purchase as Upgrade $17.99
- Yearly Subscription $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.