Run your Windows applications on OSX without the need of buying a Windows license. Well, you even do not need to install Windows. Just download WinOnX and you are ready to go within 2 minutes.
- WinOnX should only be used for applications which are not available for OSX. Whenever an application is available for OSX, we strongly recommend to use this version.
- You can look at http://www.winonx.com/compatibility/ to get some information how good your application might work with WinOnX which is an ongoing project. In case your Windows application does not work at the moment, there is a good chance that it will work after one of the next updates.
- In case your application does not work with WinOnX please drop us a note at http://winonx.com/feedback. We always try to improve the quality based upon your feedback.
- WinOnX is based on the open source Wine project. It is a layer which redirects the communication between an application and Windows to OSX. As a result not all applications are fully compatible. Most applications run fine, some run even faster but also some run slower or even crash.
You can choose if you want to subscribe to WinOnX or purchase a lifetime license.
Subscriptions include a 1 week free trial and regular app updates. After the subscription expires you cannot start your windows apps anymore but you still can access all your data.
Mojave and 64 bit support
Bug fixes for macOS 10.11, 10.12 and upgraded VMs from previous versions
Ratings and Reviews
I dont think this a works!!!
I downloaded it and tried the 8 day free trial time but nothing worked. I got an error message everytime and it would send you to a site only for you to realize that the things needed to fix the roblem were missing. I had to delete it and will try redownloading. If I get such bad service with the trial why would i buy it?
App seems to work ok but I only wanted to run one maybe two apps with it and I don't want to pay that much to do it. Five maybe 10 bucks but not 26 bucks or 9 bucks a year. I'll take this as a sign that Windows apps are not meant to be on Mac
No Support for Apple SoCs, or Genuine Windows!
This app will fail to assemble the initial Wine bottle if you attempt to do so on a Mac running off an Apple SoC. Additionally, there is no support for a Genuine Microsoft Windows Desktop Environment, or even registration using a genuine product key. Good luck trying to use this app after transitioning from an Intel Mac to a Mac with an Apple SoC! I just threw my money away into this app because of this.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Hisham El-Emam
- 404.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © NES Software
- In-App Purchases
- 8-day Trial $0.00
- Yearly Subscription $8.99
- One Time Purchase $26.99
- 10-day Trial $0.00
- One Time Purchase as Upgrade $17.99