WINSystemInfo is a utility designed specifically for users of the HAM Radio Western Intertie Network and IRLP repeater users.
- Shows a map of your current location with WIN System Repeaters, IRLP repeaters, or both placed on the map. By clicking on one of the map pins, you get Frequency and PL to connect to the repeater (Apple maps require a live Internet connection)
- Sorted by Distance from iOS device. Searching is supported in the list. Pull list to update. Tap on a repeater for all it's detailed information.
- Background enabled audio of the WIN System and some of your favorite HAM radio sources.
- Downloadable, off-line manuals for specific ham radio manuals.
- Downloadable, off-line static web pages.
- Version information, repeater, audio sources, and manual update information, event log (pull to update).
- Allow various settings to be adjusted
The database attempts to update at start up, but can be updated manually using pull to refresh (on the list pages).
To add/change repeater information, events, audio sources, radio manuals, and static web sites, just file a request in the help desk system at http://behrconsulting.zendesk.com (Link to the help desk is available on this tab).
If you are interested in having this app customized for your HAM radio club, let me know via the help desk on the About page.
iOS 10 compatible. Re-written in Swift 3 for iOS 10+
Moving Maps, off-line Radio Manuals and web pages.
Initial implementation of off-line cacheing for maps.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs support for Apple Watch
Maybe a list of the closest repeaters and their frequencies could be viewed from the apple watch.
Developer Response ,
Great idea. Send a request to https://behrconsulting.zendesk.com, I'll need a beta tester fro that feature.
New Version Runs Great.... Tnx!
IOS11 Update.. This current version doesn't seem compatible with IOS11. Repeaters will not load.. Needs some work for IOS11..
I retract my last update... The new IOS10 version seems to work very well... Thanks for fixing this app!
Developer Response ,
These issues have been resolved in v2.0 of the app. Please update and try again. Thank you.
This app is not compatible with iPhones. I’ve downloaded it twice and it won’t work. It says the downloads failed. This needs a fix done to it. I recommend that you don’t download this app until it’s fixed.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.