This is your official guide to Wintergreen Resort, all at your fingertips.
• See which runs are groomed and which closed. Locate yourself on the trail map — not a hard-to-read GPS map.†
• Share your location on the mountain with friends, and see your friends' locations on the trail map.†
• Record your runs and log vertical feet and distance. If you have an Apple Watch, record your runs as a workout and see your workout in the Health app. Display your tracks and replay your runs on the trail map. Email images to friends, post them to social media, or view them in Google Earth. Store your logs on iCloud and view them on all your devices. Send your logs to a leaderboard and compare vertical and distance with others at the resort.†
• Find up-to-date information about the mountain, including snow conditions, weather, and webcam images.
• Get up-to-the-minute lift status information.
• Quickly find information about lessons and other programs and amenities.
• Easily locate and contact key places at the resort with the built in directory.
• Learn about events from the events calendar.
• Get the latest news via social media posts.
† Location and Logging services require a GPS-equipped device. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Improved display of tracking logs.
Ratings and Reviews
Handy & Informative
This app provides all the basic, necessary information that you need as a guest and skier. It allows quick access to the webcams, slope report, weather, and resort activities. The interactive trail map with integrated GPS locating is perfect for those not familiar with the resort. Overall, it’s easy to use and a terrific alternative to navigating Wintergreen’s website in search of general, skier-related information.
Great Family Vacation
So close to DC a with hiking, skiing, golf, tennis and biking— year round!!! Something for everyone!! Route 151 offers many breweries, wineries and distilleries. Wintergreen would make millions if they took advantage of the beautiful outdoor area and put 100 picnic tables outside like Bold Rock and Devils Backbone so people can sit outside safely and enjoy cocktails and a meal
Everyone is so nice!!!
GPS tracking turns off too easily
Everything great this year, only complaint is two times this season my tracking didn’t record my runs due to “ inactivity “. Wasn’t my lunch break or restroom stop either. I don’t look at my phone constantly like some that are not even paying attention loading the lifts, but when I check at a break, it had turned off on it’s own both times.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Resorts Tapped LLC
- 62.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019-22 Resorts Tapped LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.