Analyze image samples on your iOS device with the particle sizing software that started it all! Make decisions based on fact instead of theory. WipFrag software puts particle sizing at your fingertips!
Originally developed in 1986 at the University of Waterloo, WipFrag pioneered image-based particle size analysis software. Like other long standing, industry-standard software packages, the WipFrag of today bears little resemblance to its primitive ancestor.
WipWare technology empowers you with the tools you need to collect historical data, establish a statistical baseline and track subtle changes throughout the optimization process so you can make decisions based on fact, instead of theory. The included BlastCast™ blast forecast module helps predict fragmentation when used in conjunction with WipFrag particle size data.
As proven in the mining, forestry and aggregate industries, WipFrag particle analysis helps cut energy consumption, improves efficiency and minimizes equipment maintenance costs.
Blast models, formulas, expected results; we all know that this approach to predicting blast results is useless without the tool to quantify what really matters: fragmentation.
- All switch controls are now check boxes.
- WipFrag: Undoing a net delete function will now restore the net properly.
- WipFrag: Advanced PDF output chart is now drawn correctly.
- WipFrag: The default name for a Demo UAV analysis no longer contains "(resized)".
- WipFrag: When setting a scale the net will now auto hide.
- Delta: Added ability to enable/disable LAN 2 for Momentum systems.
- Delta: Added ability to specify an APN for Solo/Reflex systems using GSM.
- Delta: Vertex systems now only display valid Modbus conditional trigger items.
- Delta: Removed zero as a conditional trigger time (duplicate of "Instant Trigger").
- Delta: Systems that are listed more than once (different IP addresses) will now be updated properly.
- Delta: Added control to configure rolling average for non-Reflex type cameras.
- Delta: Snap flags no longer available for non-Reflex type cameras.
- Delta: Removed old Vertex-C controls under general configuration.
- WipWare Incorporated
- 624.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2019 WipWare Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- WipFrag 3 $999.99
- WipFrag 3 Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.