Wirecast Go - Where do you want to stream today?
Produce live broadcasts from your iPhone
• Stream high-quality productions on the go from your iPhone to YouTube (free) or any custom RTMP destination (in-app upgrade)
Pairs perfectly with Wirecast desktop software (mac/win)
• Local Wifi Camera
• Remote Rendezvous Camera (WAN)
Switch between multiple prepared shots
• Switch between two shots (free)
• Upgrade in-app for unlimited shots (paid upgrade)
Brand your stream
• Overlay logos, pictures, images and titles to your online broadcast to create a branded live streamed production
• Resize and move graphics and images directly from the Wirecast Go interface
Replay highlights of your live broadcast
• Capture and replay clips of your live production with just a few clicks. Great for sports or other live events
Stream to YouTube Live & RTMP Servers
• Stream live to YouTube with just a few taps (free)
• Upgrade in-app for options to stream to other destinations (in-app upgrade)
Interact live with your audience directly from the Wirecast Go interface
• Send and receive chats
• Share your stream
• See how many viewers you have
Stream in portrait or landscape modes
• Broadcast in portrait or landscape mode, or switch mid-stream
*Free version allows switching between 2 saved shots and broadcast to YouTube, with ability to place and modify graphics. For $5.99, unlock expanded destination options, replay, and unlimited shots
Wirecast Go (Free)
• YouTube streaming
• Local Wifi Camera for Wirecast
• Wirecast Rendezvous Client Support - Broadcast to a Wirecast Host
• Add images, logos and graphics to your stream from photo library
• Interact live with your audience (YouTube chat)
• Switch between 2 shots
• Single camera use (iPhone front or back) for streaming
• Basic editing (Resize & move graphics)
• Stream in portrait or landscape mode
• Unlimited streaming (no in-app limits)
Unlock these features in-app for just $5.99
• Stream to any RTMP destination
• Enter custom streaming URLs and stream names/keys
• Replay highlights of your live broadcast
• Switch between unlimited shots
It's been a while and we're excited to offer a new version of Wirecast Go! Change highlights:
* Improved stability & quality of Rendezvous calls on iOS
* Improved quality of Wirecast Cam mode
* Send Rendezvous calls through the device speakers by default
* Dark mode improvements and other iOS 13 fixes
* Haptic notification when entering a Rendezvous session
* Squashed a bunch of bugs related to landscape mode
* Prefer showing the IPv4 address of the device for Wirecast Cam connections
* A bunch of other small tweaks...
Ratings and Reviews
Irig connection please
I would love to be able to connect my mic to my phone using my irig please make this available soon.
Nice concept, but it falls short
The idea behind this app is great, but it’s just not reliable for regular broadcasting. The video feed into wirecast is choppy and the app frequently needs to be reset in order to get an updated feed. Most users aren’t going to know how to identify an IP address from their phone and enter it into their PC, so it’s also just not a user-friendly solution.
I downloaded it and could see my phone in Wirecast but there was no video. I paid for the in-app purchase thinking that would solve the problem but it didn’t. Still just getting a black screen. How do I request a refund?
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Telestream LLC
- 21.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Telestream, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Wirecast Go License $5.99