WIRED is the magazine for smart, intellectually curious people who need and want to know what's next - technology, ideas, design, culture, business, politics and much more.
WIRED's award-winning app allows you to explore compelling content alongside beautiful design and photography.
*** APP FEATURES ***
- Intuitive navigation makes it easy to browse
- Once downloaded, browse through the issue offline anytime
- Build your own Favourites and compile a list of articles across different issues
- Choose to purchase a single issue or subscribe and SAVE 49% on the retail price
- All published back issues are available to purchase
Buy a single issue for just £2.99
*** SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE 49%***
1-year subscription for £16.99 + Start with a 30-day FREE TRIAL
Rolling-monthly subscription for £1.99 a month
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same period length, unless you change your subscriptions preferences in your settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase, though no cancellation of the current subscription will be allowed during an active subscription period.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Content ok, format disappointing
The app is merely a glorified pdf player of the paper magasine. Not interactive links, can only be read in portrait format, need to zoom in constantly to read as the page size is stuck to the screen size (could be longer and allow for scrolling...)
Disappointing for a tech-oriented publication.
Take a page off The Economist or 1843 book...
Keepin' up with the Jetsons
This magazine is addictive. They make science and technology entertaining and impart valuable information at the same time. I will be a subscriber for many more years.
One of my favourite magazine... could be so much better than showing a PDF which you need to zoom to be able to read. I cancelled my trial and didn’t even bother reading after 3 pages of struggles. May consider re-subscribe when Wired really make use of their resources to create a full iPhone friendly version on their magazines!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- The Conde Nast Publications Limited
- 21.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © The Condé Nast Publications Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Wired December 2010 $1.99
- Wired May 2011 $3.99
- Wired June 2011 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.