- View all photo and video thumbnail on Mac from Camera
- Download photo or video files single or batch mode
- Watch Camera Liveview video in the App
- View all Camera Settings
- Trigger Capture and view photo
All Nikon Camera with WiFi enabled, include D750, D850, D5300, D5500, D5600, Z6, Z7 and other WiFi models.
How to connect:
1. Enable WiFi on your Nikon Camera, that will setup WiFi SSID and password for you to connect.
2. Connect to that Camera WiFi setup in step 1
3. Click the connect button in the App
* Advanced users maybe need change the IP address if you setup your Camera WIFI network in different ways, you can change IP address in the App after App starts three seconds.
* New Bluetooth enabled Camera maybe need setup WiFi through your iOS App.
(This App was designed by John Li, it is not affiliated with or endorsed by Nikon.)
Ratings and Reviews
This app does not work
This app simply does not work. It will connect to the camera, it will take a photo, but it will not download a photo. The resolution is poor to say the least. Wish I could get my $3.99 back..
Revise: Was able to figure it out, but the directions that come with the app are not helpful. I had to go to my computer wifi settings and connect (disconnect from my internet), then hit connect on the app. So I cannot be connected to internet AND the app. Which is okay for what I’m using it for. But a little cumbersome.
I enabled wifi on my Nikon D700. this app does not find my camera. Useless and waste of my $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.