Wireless Transfer App is an easy to use photo and video transfer tool. It helps you easily and quickly transfer photos and videos between iPhone and iPad, as well as transfer photos and videos from computer to iPad/iPhone/iPod and vice verse.
With Wireless Transfer App, you can transfer photos and videos from iPad to iPad, from iPad to iPhone, from iPhone to iPad, from iPhone to iPhone, from computer to iPad, from iPhone to computer and more. There is no need for USB cable or extra software. You just need to put your devices under the same Wi-Fi network.
Key features of Wireless Transfer App:
* Transfer as many photos and videos as you want, not any limitations on the amount or file size of photos and videos you want to copy.
* Remember the photos and videos that have been transferred, so you can skip them to avoid duplicated copy if the transfer process is interrupted. This exclusive feature makes Wireless Transfer App is an ideal tool for copying your whole photo library to a new device.
* Explore photos and videos other device just like on your own devices, select and then download.
* Support non-iOS devices, easily move photos to and from other devices.
* Password protected and authorization is asked while downloading from your device.
* Preserve EXIF Info and support RAW format photo files
* Pay once for use on multiple devices with the same iTunes account
* Very easy to use with an user-friendly wizard interface
* If there is no Wi-Fi network available or in public Wi-Fi (Hotels, Coffee Bars etc.) which is configed to prevent communication between devices, you can turn on "Personal Hotspot" on your iPhone and join devices to Personal Hotspot, then use this video and photo transfer app to copy photos and videos with high speed just like using Wi-Fi. No slow bluetooth transfer is required.
* Windows and Mac version is free for downloading. Even though this software is not required to transfer photos / videos to and from computers, it is easier than using Internet browser.
1. Fixed an error displaying duplicated albums
2. Fixed an issue where photos or videos could not be saved to the specified album
3. Fixed a bug that sometimes the program crashed
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use
This app is very useful. After reading other reviews I have a solution for rancancam. To transfer photos without having to select them one at a time from your camera roll, simply create an album on your computer. Once you've added all the photos you want to transfer, and have opened the app on your computer, you will see all the albums that reside on your mobile device. Simply select the album you want to download, and it opens on your device, then "select all" (or whichever individual photos) and download.
Cross platform and quick
I'm a PC guy who has an iPhone and an iPad Pro. I'm doing more and more serious photo editing on the iPad but still use Photoshop on the PC. I'm regularly transferring images made with various cameras or my phone from my PC to the iPad for editing and then back. This app is faster at transferring large numbers of pictures than either of the Microsoft or Apple cloud solutions. AirDrop is fast, yes, but for situations where this isn't applicable Wireless Transfer App rules. It doesn't matter which device I'm transferring to or from, it's quick.
Works but could be easier to use
This app does transfer files reliably, so it's basically good. I use it mostly to transfer photos from my iPhone/iPad to my Mac. What could be better is some way to batch select the files I want to transfer. The app works by presenting a web interface and then a grid of photos in your browser. It appears there is only one way to select photos which is click on each one at a time.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Shenzhen Socusoft Co., Ltd
- 37.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © socusoft Co.,Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.