Wireless Transfer App 4+
transfer photo to/from iPhone
Shenzhen Socusoft Co., Ltd
Wireless Transfer App lets you easily and quickly download photos and videos from iPad/iPhone to Mac as well as upload photos and videos from Mac to iOS devices via WiFi.
This app requires the iOS version of Wireless Transfer App be installed and running on your iPhone/iPad.
Key Features of Wireless Transfer App
* Download photos & videos from iPad/iPhone to Mac computer
* Upload photos & videos from Mac to iPad/iPhone
* Drag and drop supported
* Transfer through Wi-Fi network, with no need for cables or iTunes
* Transfer in full resolution, without any quality loss
* Batch downloading and uploading supported
* Photos in RAW format supported
* Allow you to create new albums on your device for photo transfer
* Keep photo metadata intact during the transfer
* This app requires the iOS version of Wireless Transfer App be installed and running on your iPhone/iPad.
* You must have your Mac and iPhone/iPad connected to the same Wi-Fi network in order to let Wireless Transfer App work properly.
Add macOS High Sierra support, now support macOS High Sierra, Mojave and Catalina.
Ratings and Reviews
Deceptive! Have to buy app for phone for this to work. Got it and it won't connect to my computer because it says it needs version 3.1 on the mac to run. However, the app store version is 2.1 and their website sends you to the app store. Very confusing how to make it all work.
Wireless Transfer Worthless
This app is not intuitive-doesn't let you load an album into its photo library (not mine). After trying various attempts to load pictures from Macbook Pro to iPad, I have given up. It offers photos it selected from you computer, but can't add/delete to that selection. Started once to load photos, then broke connection-couldn't tell if it was putting them in an album on Ipad, Iphoto, or where. They should start over and take a lesson from software like Finder, where you create a folder, name it, move it, copy it, and done! I would pay $20 for an app that would do what this promises, but feel have been misled.
Works seemlessly| Nice UI | Bug in authorization
i have installed the app on my iphone4 and macbook air. I have set password in my phone app so that no one can access the photos on my phone without my permission, but still I am able to access all photos on my macbook air using this app without entering any password. I have cleared authorization history, enabled password protected, enabled authorize to connect. But still I am able to access all photos which are on my phone through my macbook app. This implies anyone running this app on mac in same wifi network, will be able to access all my photos. This is concerning.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Shenzhen Socusoft Co., Ltd
- 13.4 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Socusoft Co.,Ltd.