Wireless Transfer App lets you easily and quickly download photos and videos from iPad/iPhone/iPod touch to Mac as well as upload photos and videos from Mac to iOS devices via WiFi.
This app requires the iOS version of Wireless Transfer App be installed and running on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
Key Features of Wireless Transfer App
* Download photos & videos from iPad/iPhone/iPod touch to Mac computer
* Upload photos & videos from Mac to iPad/iPhone/iPod touch
* Drag and drop supported
* Transfer through Wi-Fi network, with no need for cables or iTunes
* Transfer in full resolution, without any quality loss
* Batch downloading and uploading supported
* Photos in RAW format supported
* Allow you to create new albums on your device for photo transfer
* Keep photo metadata intact during the transfer
* This app requires the iOS version of Wireless Transfer App be installed and running on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
* You must have your Mac and iPhone/iPad/iPod touch connected to the same Wi-Fi network in order to let Wireless Transfer App work properly.
1. Changed app icon
2. Retina display supported
3. Some bugs fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The mac version is free but the app you need on your iPhone/iPod/iPad is NOT free.
Works seemlessly| Nice UI | Bug in authorization
i have installed the app on my iphone4 and macbook air. I have set password in my phone app so that no one can access the photos on my phone without my permission, but still I am able to access all photos on my macbook air using this app without entering any password. I have cleared authorization history, enabled password protected, enabled authorize to connect. But still I am able to access all photos which are on my phone through my macbook app. This implies anyone running this app on mac in same wifi network, will be able to access all my photos. This is concerning.
Works seemlessly … Slower than Christmas … Don’t wateryour money
I should have gone to the store and purchased the USB cord … Wasted $2.99
App works seamlessly but I have been waiting 5 minutes for the app to transfer 8 pictures from iPhone to my Mac. I needed to upload pics from iPhone to my MAcbook Air and left my USB cable at home … Its now been 10 munites and the 8 photos I took are still transfering from the iPhone to the Mac … Donl waste your money … I could have just driven to OfficeMax in the same amount of time.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.