Wisdom is the leading Social Emotional Learning (SEL) app for kids ages 4 to 8. Kids love playing our engaging games and experiencing Augmented Reality, at home and at school!
Families can create and order a beautifully illustrated book, customized for their child!
Educators can access 300+ teaching resources (lesson plans, slides, activities, printables, meditations) tailored for use in virtual, hybrid, or physical classrooms.
Wisdom supports all children to develop a strong emotional foundation so they continue to thrive. Start your free trial now! Ad-free, COPPA, FERPA, GDPR compliant.
Comprehensive SEL activities
By playing Wisdom, kids will be able to:
• experience more social emotional learning at a time when social situations may be more limited
• focus better on learning, with Augmented Reality breathing and mindfulness
• identify emotions through facial expressions, body language, voice intonations, trigger events, and physiological reactions
• express how they feel by learning new vocabulary
• resolve conflicts effectively
• regulate their emotions healthily
• make responsible decisions
Wisdom is effective with all students ages 4-8, including students with special needs, gifted and talented. A Randomized Control Trial Study demonstrated significant improvement on children's self-regulation and focus.
Teacher and Kid Approved
“I loved playing the games. You can help the angry person in the game with a superpower to help them feel happy again.” Hadrien, 1st grader
“Augmented Reality is so much fun, I loved the glitter jar! It helped me feel calmer.” Mia, 2nd grader
“Some students abruptly do things - they storm out and slam doors. Wisdom helped them recognize the triggers and identify that an emotion was happening. It gave them the words to describe it.” Ms. Walker, Mental Health Counselor
"While we use many resources with our students, Wisdom was the one they engaged the most with. Talking about when they are angry when they are not angry was very beneficial. We planned for how they could react next time." Ms. Thapa, Special Education Support Teacher
There are 2 versions of Wisdom, accessible through this app:
1. FOR PARENTS
Support your child's emotional growth with Wisdom, the most engaging and fun evidence-based game that will help your child build positive relationships, make good decisions, regulate emotions healthily and better focus on learning.
Your child can play independently throughout the game. To strengthen the lessons learned in the app game, there are additionally beautiful printable worksheets and thoughtful real-world activities (both designed by educators) for you to share with your child.
By answering a series of questions together, you can also create and order a customized book for your child. Once delivered, reading this beautifully illustrated customized book together will be a powerful way to celebrate and revisit the learning.
“Laura loves her personalized book! It was so much fun creating it together!” Laura’s mom
JOIN (FB, IG, Twitter): @BKidsEdu
2. FOR EDUCATORS
With both virtual and hands-on lesson versions, you can provide low-prep, high quality SEL instruction to your students, regardless of your classroom setting.
An adaptive SEL game, Wisdom focuses on CASEL's five core SEL competencies: self-awareness, social awareness, relationship skills, responsible decision-making, and self-management.
Wisdom includes an SEL curriculum, SEL transitions, and SEL games and activities to support your students' emotional well being.
Our lesson plans are continuously updated by teachers and SEL experts.
Parent prompts are also included so students can practice their new skills at home.
SchoolWork for iPad integration lets you monitor your students' progress in real time!
For school-wide licenses, visit our website.
TERMS OF SERVICE: https://betterkids.education/terms-of-service
Used in homes, virtual classrooms, and physical schools, Wisdom has helped thousands of kids 4-8 better manage their emotions and relationships. This fun Social Emotional Learning app will brighten your holidays with exciting new features like AR activities for kids and helpful resources for adults. Access free content now!
This snowy holiday update includes:
- Unlimited access to a suite of fun interactive games where kids learn to identify, label, express, and manage emotions, as well as practice navigating relationships at a time when social situations may be more limited
- A free Interactive Augmented Reality game to practice breathing in real life
- Even more Interactive Augmented Reality games that bring mindfulness to life
- 20 Parenting resources to support your children during uncertain times
- 50 Guided activities for parents and children that help families learn together
- 30 Beautifully designed printable activities so your children can reflect and create
- 10 Guided meditations to help your children feel calmer
- Regular content updates & new games to support your kids’ emotional growth
- 5 adaptive levels of difficulty to support your child's learning
- Family sharing available for up to 6 devices
- 365 daily social emotional activities available as widgets (iOS 14)
- An opportunity to create a customized book with your child, available for order to receive at home. With beautiful illustrations, continue celebrating and reinforcing learning at home!
- A choice of 2 languages: French and English
- 40+ “Back to School” resources to support community building in virtual or hybrid classrooms
- 180+ digital lesson plans for educators support seamless integration into classroom or virtual learning. Differentiated lesson plans for pre-K to 2nd grade. Available for whole-class, small groups, and individual settings, as well as virtual settings with our Distance Learning lessons slides for live or asynchronous lessons.
- Social Emotional Learning (SEL) read-aloud program with 14 weeks of suggested book titles, discussion slideshow, and printable activities. This holiday version also includes 4 additional weeks of holiday read-alouds, discussion slideshows and printable holiday activities!
- 50+ printable SEL worksheets to use in classrooms or send to students remotely, covering topics of mindfulness, empathy, gratitude, and more!
- 40+ easy SEL Transitions to facilitate mindful transitions between lessons, either virtually or in a physical classroom.
- 10 guided meditations to help your students feel calm and focused
- A free Interactive Augmented Reality game to practice breathing in real life
- Even more Augmented Reality games that bring mindfulness to life
- Beautiful posters and visuals to place in your classroom or post on your virtual class board
- Schoolwork for iPad integration allows educators to easily assign handouts and track individual progress
- Parent prompts that reinforce school & home connections
- Adaptive difficulty levels for each skill to automatically differentiate for your students and provide instruction in their Zone of Proximal Development (ZPD)
Suitable for all kids ages 4 to 8, including special needs, gifted and talented.
COPPA, FERPA, and GDPR compliant, ad-free forever.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app but could be better
It’s a great app and my kids love it 😍 but when my kid gets all of hur superpowers and helps all the people their is nothing to do and then she gets of the iPad
Great SEL game for kids!
I’ve tried this app with my early elementary students and the kids of friends... They love it! The game is really engaging, and kids learn important SEL skills by completing mini-games throughout. I think it’ll definitely help them learn to manage their emotions and resolve conflicts peacefully. Plus, the calming augmented reality activities are very cool (and I think one is free even if you don’t pay to create an account). Definitely a must while we’re all at home trying to find meaningful activities for kids and students!!
Great game especially now.
My preschool aged son loves this game and asks for it specifically during his (limited!) allowed game time. He is starting to really understand how to use his superpowers to deal with anger.... and roars now when he is upset which is so much better than the alternative. During these difficult times when social interaction have been limited, and emotions high, Wisdom has been a saving grace. The design is beautiful too! Really enjoying the new AR features.
- Better Kids Ltd
- 596.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018-2020 Better Kids Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Parents Monthly Subscription $4.99
- Educators Monthly Subscription $4.99
- Parents Yearly Subscription $34.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.