Wise is modernizing small business banking. With the Wise app, you can apply for a business bank account and access all of the great features to fund, pay, or get paid. We make banking easy so you can focus on running your business.
What do you get for $10/month?
- Qualify for up to 1% cash back incentive on deposits via card spend*
- Accept card payments and bank transfers directly into your account
- Physical and virtual cards with spending controls, real-time notifications, and Apple Pay support
- Fee free cash withdrawals on a nationwide ATM network from Allpoint
- Create and send custom itemized invoices (and reminders!)
- Pay anyone via Bank Transfer (ACH), Instant by Wise, or Mail a Check
- Need to take point-of-sale transactions? Get a Bluetooth card reader for Wise. One is included free with your Wise account - a $100 value.
- Bank with confidence - Wise Company banking services provided by BBVA USA., Member FDIC. Your deposits are FDIC insured up to $250,000, through our banking service provider, BBVA USA.
*Earn up to 1% cash back annual incentive on deposits. You automatically earn 0.5% annual incentive on your deposits at Wise. Qualify to earn an additional 0.1% annual incentive for every $1,000 spent monthly on Wise Cards, up to a maximum of 0.5% annual incentive (for monthly spend of $5000 or more). You are automatically qualified for the bonus incentive based on your monthly card spend.
- Create virtual cards and use them instantly
- Support for digital wallets
- Spending limits and the ability to block specific merchant categories
- Real-time notifications
- Qualify for additional cash back incentive on deposits via card spend (see app description for more info)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please I’m planning on making a bank to bank transfer from another bank account, do I just need my other banks routing and account number to move some money or will I need to wait for trail deposit like normal ach bank transfer?
So after pleading with my husband to use wise for our business banking acct, I should’ve listened to him and went elsewhere. But I really wanted to give wise a chance. 1st off it takes forever to be accepted, & once accepted finally go to deposit checks into account only to find out the app doesn’t offer mobile deposit so you have to mail your checks in. So after 2 weeks of opening the acct my checks finally arrive, get a text saying whole amount available, but go into the app and only half the amount was available. Then tried transferring half to different acct and it takes a day to verify (why when it’s approved already). So either way unfortunately this bank acct does nothing but hurt my business by not allowing me my funds instantly and the fact you have to mail in a check at your expense too.
Developer Response ,
So sorry you had this trouble with Wise. If it’s not too late, please let me know if there is anything I can do to make it right: email@example.com
I went through the whole set up process and was receiving emails as the steps were completed. Great, off to a good communication start. The final step of waiting for approval from their banking partner was taking a while (no problem), I get a random text message saying “congratulations your bank account has been approved” there was no link or further instructions......
I found that very odd as I hadn’t received an email stating any of this?
I downloaded the app and signed into my “new” bank account, no problems.
I’ve tried contacting the company about 10+ times through their online “contact us/chat” (which always says back in 1,2,3 or whatever hours!) to verify that this was a legitimate contact from the text etc before I go ahead and link any of my outside bank accounts. I’ve had zero responses and I am also unable to link my website for card payments through PayPal etc.
Horrible customer service and no phone number!
I’m off to Wells Fargo to open up a real bank account, I was really hoping this was going to be a good option for my business.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.